RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:patrice: Looking at the list and nothing about it seems too outrageous other than the compensation bit

Nato has now encircled Russia other than Ukraine and Georgia...why?

All this saber rattling and trying to reboot the cold war is the defense industry's desperate attempt at keeping their hands in the American taxpayers pocket

its nothing to be proud of Nap...that money for billion dollar drones is being taken away from schools , hospitals and public infrastructure ...if you truly cared about this country you would hate that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:patrice: Looking at the list and nothing about it seems too outrageous other than the compensation bit

Nato has now encircled Russia other than Ukraine and Georgia...why?

All this saber rattling and trying to reboot the cold war is the defense industry's desperate attempt at keeping their hands in the American taxpayers pocket

its nothing to be proud of Nap...that money for billion dollar drones is being taken away from schools , hospitals and public infrastructure ...if you truly cared about this country you would hate that.
we can walk and chew gum.

:camby:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
@Aelyas en passant @Domingo Halliburton I really wish you boys would stop doubting me.

Me and @88m3, @dtownreppin214 and @Blessed Is the Man been telling yall for years.

We're in a different stage right now.

When have I ever implied I doubt you or your sources? I was saying the other day I thought that one dude you follow on twitter was really good.

Your threads are ridiculous to open on mobile by the way, i scrolled through 400 loading tweets to type this.