RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Gotta love how the narrative has long since shifted about whether or not these programs are just, to if Snowden is a good person. Classic deflection. What are your opinions on massive state/global wide surveillance
I support global surveillance on non-Americans.

Deal with it.

Everyone else would kill to have our capability. Literally.

I've always said that Snowden overstepped his boundaries, and people are just now realizing it.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I support global surveillance on non-Americans.

Deal with it.

Everyone else would kill to have our capability. Literally.

I've always said that Snowden overstepped his boundaries, and people are just now realizing it.

Why do you think they should be able to have global surveillance on non-Americans? Are you against the massive spying on all americans? The U.S teams with govs around the world so while they might not have the same capabilities they do have power.

Why do you think Snowden overstepped his boundaries? Do you not want to have a public debate about this programs?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why do you think they should be able to have global surveillance on non-Americans? Are you against the massive spying on all americans? The U.S teams with govs around the world so while they might not have the same capabilities they do have power.

Why do you think Snowden overstepped his boundaries? Do you not want to have a public debate about this programs?
This has already been explained ad nauseum

1. He didn't reveal anything truly groundbreaking and what he did leak, 90%+ of it had nothing to do with domestic surveillance.

2. He exposed several legitimate operations against foreign adversaries. Thats treason. Period.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
This has already been explained ad nauseum

1. He didn't reveal anything truly groundbreaking and what he did leak, 90%+ of it had nothing to do with domestic surveillance.

2. He exposed several legitimate operations against foreign adversaries. Thats treason. Period.

You answered zero of those questions.
Also, that's completely untrue the american public did not have knowledge about these programs and more than 10% was about domestic spying. People in the U.S often joked that they were being watched, but his leaks confirmed that ALL calls, emails, texts, and online usage are being monitored and collected. His leaks have caused zero deaths and made the American public aware of shady under the table activities its government was doing.

Do you believe that the american public should have zero say in if its very own government collects everyones data?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You answered zero of those questions.
Also, that's completely untrue the american public did not have knowledge about these programs and more than 10% was about domestic spying. People in the U.S often joked that they were being watched, but his leaks confirmed that ALL calls, emails, texts, and online usage are being monitored and collected. His leaks have caused zero deaths and made the American public aware of shady under the table activities its government was doing.

Do you believe that the american public should have zero say in if its very own government collects everyones data?
I've answered these 1000s of times on here.

1. Go research ECHELON. This has been known since the 70s and 80s.

2. His leaks have caused deaths in several ways:

• Agents rounded up in foreign operations
  • Plots unable to be interrupted as more and more criminal elements are using advanced encryption and thus able to commit more acts of violence.

I do not think Americans are aware of what it takes to ensure their safety at a minimal level.

And I do not think you truly understand what it takes, either. And this goes beyond terms like surveillance.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I've answered these 1000s of times on here.

1. Go research ECHELON. This has been known since the 70s and 80s.

2. His leaks have caused deaths in several ways:

• Agents rounded up in foreign operations
  • Plots unable to be interrupted as more and more criminal elements are using advanced encryption and thus able to commit more acts of violence.

I do not think Americans are aware of what it takes to ensure their safety at a minimal level.

And I do not think you truly understand what it takes, either. And this goes beyond terms like surveillance.
These programs haven't stopped a single terrorist or attack since they have been enacted