RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
You won't even admit Russia did the hack.

You really need to get over who the messenger is and focus on the message.

In your dreams of American grandeur, you blindly ignore what led us to the current situation. If you can't understand that, then how can you complain about whats going on today? If you want dominance at every step in the road, you have to deal with the repercussions of one sided actions.

You focus on Snowden being a traitor and completely ignore the immensely valuable information that he revealed to our citizens. We, the citizens, come first. Not our government.

You focus on Assange being a traitor and Putin lackey while completely ignoring the massive amounts of valuable info he revealed to the general public about government corruption and other illegalities.

Again, stop shooting the messenger. Start focusing on the underlying issues that brought all of this shyt out. Hint: Ukraine, Bosnia, ICBM's in Poland and Bulgaria.

And like I've said a billion times, yes, its highly likely that Russia may be behind this. And again, I'll wait until the feds come out and say it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You really need to get over who the messenger is and focus on the message.

In your dreams of American grandeur, you blindly ignore what led us to the current situation. If you can't understand that, then how can you complain about whats going on today? If you want dominance at every step in the road, you have to deal with the repercussions of one sided actions.

You focus on Snowden being a traitor and completely ignore the immensely valuable information that he revealed to our citizens. We, the citizens, come first. Not our government.

You focus on Assange being a traitor and Putin lackey while completely ignoring the massive amounts of valuable info he revealed to the general public about government corruption and other illegalities.

Again, stop shooting the messenger. Start focusing on the underlying issues that brought all of this shyt out. Hint: Ukraine, Bosnia, ICBM's in Poland and Bulgaria.

And like I've said a billion times, yes, its highly likely that Russia may be behind this. And again, I'll wait until the feds come out and say it.
Snowden didn't reveal shyt I didn't know. And Snowden committed treasonous acts.

Assange has not revealed anything worth revealing and has and continues to endanger innocent lives.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yeah so why isn't the FBI providing us with evidence that it was the Russians?
Since when does the FBI make all its investigations and findings public :skip:

Is it physically painful to force yourself into this extreme state of denial?

:skip: @ being a conservative who is an advocate for a presidential candidate that is Russia's lackey. Jesus Christ

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Since when does the FBI make all its investigations and findings public :skip:

Is it physically painful to force yourself into this extreme state of denial?

:skip: @ being a conservative who is an advocate for a presidential candidate that is Russia's lackey. Jesus Christ

Feds came out within 2 days of the Sony hack and blamed it on North Korea. Do you think they monitor activity from Russia more or less than Bad Korea?

I'd assume its more hence if they had solid evidence, it would be out already.

You're basically saying the feds care more about a private corporation (Sony) than they do their own government.

And I'm not in denial. You and Nap been having a circle jerk lately and can't seem to read what I actually write.

Again, I said its HIGHLY LIKELY that Russia has a hand in this.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

No offense but with all your loud mouth talking about the big bad US of A, Obama looks like a punk with those tweets. If the allegations are true, WHAT THE fukk IS HE DOING TO RETALIATE?

Notice he's fairly vague and is just repeating shyt thats in the mainstream? Gee, I wonder why. Nothing like a diversion tactic blaming the evil ex-communists for the pitfalls of the DNC. Wether its true or not, blaming Putin for all of this is an enormous diversion away from the leaks that Democrats so badly want hidden.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk does Hillary have to do with anything? Trump is deep throating Putin today. Are you so stupid you don't understand the concept of time?
& Hillary is flexing while the Kremlin has Hillary's 34k deleted emails. Putin has them both of a barrel, the dirt he has on Hillary appears to be much greater than what he has on Trump. No one will give a shyt about President Trump being exposed for basically only being a millionaire.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
What the fukk does Hillary have to do with anything? Trump is deep throating Putin today. Are you so stupid you don't understand the concept of time?

:sas2:Oh..my bad....i thought we were dealing in VERIFIABLE FACTS here...is there evidence of a link between Putin and yet ANOTHER presidential candidate(other than Naps dubiously sourced tweets)

I havent seen any proof .

@ThreeLetterAgency ...is there any verified NON twitter proof of Vladimir and donald working together

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Feds came out within 2 days of the Sony hack and blamed it on North Korea. Do you think they monitor activity from Russia more or less than Bad Korea?

I'd assume its more hence if they had solid evidence, it would be out already.

You're basically saying the feds care more about a private corporation (Sony) than they do their own government.

And I'm not in denial. You and Nap been having a circle jerk lately and can't seem to read what I actually write.

Again, I said its HIGHLY LIKELY that Russia has a hand in this.
Well you know what happens when you assume.

And if we are all in agreement that it's "HIGHLY LIKELY" that Russia had a hand in this, regardless of what the FBI says, what the fukk are you arguing about?