RUSSIA 🇷🇺 Thread: Wikileaks=FSB front, UKRAINE?, SNOWED LIED; NATO Aggression; Trump = Putins B!tch

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This all comes down to what our $600B defense budget has brought us.

The US is good at some things and terrible at other things, Air defense missiles, missiles in general (even ballistic missiles) and Space launch vehicles are now crap. The European Aster system by France, Italy and UK is far superior to anything the US has.

The Russians are behind in processor and chipset technology, but are up to date with solid state electronics. They are ahead of the rest of the world in high energy physics, like plasma. They were practically alone in the field of hydrodynamics till the 80's.
They're plenty ahead in electronic warfare. Not only is it highly effective, but as a non-kinetic form of attack, it is harder to trace and less likely to be viewed as overt aggression

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

Yeah so why isn't the FBI providing us with evidence that it was the Russians?

Until you can take an honest look in the mirror its kind of pointless to debate you on this. Its like you're willfully blind or naive to all of the dictators the US props up and supports. Its like you don't want to admit all of the European tension is a direct result of NATO incursions. Until you get off your "I don't care about anyone but America" tip then you'll never fully understand geopolitics.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah so why isn't the FBI providing us with evidence that it was the Russians?

Until you can take an honest look in the mirror its kind of pointless to debate you on this. Its like you're willfully blind or naive to all of the dictators the US props up and supports. Its like you don't want to admit all of the European tension is a direct result of NATO incursions. Until you get off your "I don't care about anyone but America" tip then you'll never fully understand geopolitics.
you're moving the goalposts. I never said I didn't understand russian motivations. I simply reject them.

The FBI isn't obligated to respond to your shytty FOIA email before the end of business day :stopitslime:

They will, in due time.

Fact is, everyone "in the know" knows whats up.

And lo-and-behold, a second security firm declared that Russia was behind the hack:

ThreatConnect follows Guccifer 2.0 to Russian VPN Service

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
you're moving the goalposts. I never said I didn't understand russian motivations. I simply reject them.

The FBI isn't obligated to respond to your shytty FOIA email before the end of business day :stopitslime:

They will, in due time.

Fact is, everyone "in the know" knows whats up.

And lo-and-behold, a second security firm declared that Russia was behind the hack:

ThreatConnect follows Guccifer 2.0 to Russian VPN Service

I'll wait for the feds to verify it.

Just an FYI, using a Russian VPN service means absolutely nothing. People use their VPN servers because the Russian government won't send logs to other nations on those users activities.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'll wait for the feds to verify it.

Just an FYI, using a Russian VPN service means absolutely nothing. People use their VPN servers because the Russian government won't send logs to other nations on those users activities.
Except theres similar meta data to the same attacks on the BND and French Newspapers.

As i've shown you before.

Just stop trolling.

You're a Russian. Take pride in the handiwork of your ilk.

Just don't avoid responsibility :ufdup: