Russia supporting American cac moves to russia to fight but gets raped and killed by the russians

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
q8m1BDh.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh I see. You'd rather get raped and killed by both sides. Shoulda met the bro Max that did his thing in NY in front of the court house a few days ago, at least you'd be hot out here.

nikkaa all that shyt got nothing to do with me you fukking retard... i dont care about either side.. :what: foh

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just never heard anyone say George Washington had kids by a slave Thomas Jefferson yes but Washington no .
Nicca...they were slave owners :martin: You're better off just assuming they did and then trying to find evidence they didn't.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Ivan Vanko : You come from family of thieves and butchers, and like all guilty men, you try to rewrite your history, to forget all the lives the Stark family has destroyed.

I. H.

Rookie
Daps
Some Germans raped yes, but with the Red Army, rape was part of their culture. It was like a swarm of locusts descending on the land. The Germans were actually often described as quite civilized...unless you belonged to certain groups...but the Red Army soldiers came from places, where they had no civil rules at all. So the moment they arrived, they immediately started to rape, murder and rob. Didn't matter if you were a Pole or German or fellow Russian.

Even nowadays they have this thing called dedovshichna, which is a common form of bullying in the military. Basically older and tougher soldiers are enforcing their rules and this often includes rape. The soldiers don't really see it as being "gay". The fact that someone could glorify the Russian army or support these people in the US is completely insane.