Russia supporting American cac moves to russia to fight but gets raped and killed by the russians

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hold up you saying George Washington was out here r wording women out here ?
He was a slave owner. All of those bums had Black children. The White man is the original absentee father and og deadbeat dad.

George Washington had secret son with enslaved woman, family claims​

Washington isn’t first Founding Father accused of secret child with slave​

George Washington’s Biracial Family Is Getting New Recognition​

The National Park Service is finally acknowledging the first president’s biracial family
Danny Lewis

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:why: why would someone add "rape" to this shyt. the actually news story has no rape
Cause that's what's gone happen to you when you're invited by a new black friend to an open field party, who turns out to be a MAGA Trumpet setting you up for rape and blood sacrifice in a cotton field cult gathering.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

"As Allied troops entered and occupied German territory during the later stages of World War II, mass rapes of women took place both in connection with combat operations and during the subsequent occupation of Germany by soldiers from all advancing Allied armies, although a majority of scholars agree that the records show that a majority of the rapes were committed by Soviet occupation troops.[1] The wartime rapes were followed by decades of silence.[2][3][4][5]

According to historian Antony Beevor, whose books were banned in 2015 from some
Russian schools and colleges, NKVD (Soviet secret police) files have revealed that the leadership knew what was happening, but did little to stop it.[6] It was often rear echelon units who committed the rapes.[7] According to professor Oleg Rzheshevsky, "4,148 Red Army officers and many privates were punished for committing atrocities".[8] The exact number of German women and girls raped by Soviet troops during the war and occupation is uncertain, but historians estimate their numbers are likely in the hundreds of thousands, and possibly as many as two million.[9]"

:hubie:

:hubie:
Not defending it but that was war. People do all kinds horrible stuff during times of war. German soldiers were raping and killing women during their invasion of the Soviet Union. The Red Army was returning the favor. Again I'm not justifying it but World War 2 especially the Eastern Front and the Japanese in China was inhumane! :hubie:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Not defending it but that was war. People do all kinds horrible stuff during times of war. German soldiers were raping and killing women during their invasion of the Soviet Union. The Red Army was returning the favor. Again I'm not justifying it but World War 2 especially the Eastern Front and the Japanese in China was inhumane! :hubie:

Basically one weekend at Diddy' mansion...

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

No suggestion he was raped. But it makes for a more humiliating headline I guess. I'm not laughing at anyone getting raped. Even turncoat cowards like this fakkit

Facts but:

I'll do it on your behalf then.. :russ::lolbron::mjlol::pachaha::deadrose::dead::heh::umad:

How depraved you gotta be to buttfukk a white Ruckus? :scust:

dd15ba86-4a5b-4d16-bdc8-a105bd071fb1_text.gif

a69da38a-6fb3-48e1-b07b-931465e942e9_text.gif

....:dead::dead::dead:....

:mjlol::mjlol: