RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
If that Russian letter w/ Comey is true, although I'm feeling suspicious about the timing of this, the look still isn't good at all. People are already trying to get past what Comey did those past two times.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If that Russian letter w/ Comey is true, although I'm feeling suspicious about the timing of this, the look still isn't good at all. People are already trying to get past what Comey did those past two times.
:umad:

ONCE AGAIN, MENSCH IS RIGHT ABOUT THE FAKED EMAILS PLANTED.

:sas2:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
DAnXBjIXgAEjqDz.jpg
Yooo i just peeped the pic in the background:mjlol:

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
The Latest: FBI withholds Comey memos from House panel
800.jpeg

The Latest: FBI withholds Comey memos from House panel

35 minutes ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on investigations into Russia’s alleged interference in the 2016 U.S. election (all times local):

6:30 p.m.

The chairman of a House oversight committee says the FBI will not be turning over memos and other materials that detail discussions between former FBI Director James Comey and President Donald Trump.

One of those memos reportedly details Trump pressuring Comey to shut down the bureau’s investigation into former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, says in an interview on CNN that the FBI sent his committee’s staff a two-sentence email saying it would not be turning over the materials now that the Justice Department has appointed a special counsel.

The special counsel, former FBI Director Robert Mueller, is overseeing an investigation into Russia’s meddling in the election and whether there was any collusion with Trump associates.