RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
No, I get it. You've latched onto someone with a personality as obsessive as yours.

She and Taylor are so desperate to report "BREAKING NEWS" fantasies rather than factual news to raise their internet stature, and you like posting those "BREAKING NEWS" tweets as if you're the reporter on the scene with all these connections.

A lot of people aren't going to accept Mensch as a credible source. Accept it, and move forward.

THIS THREAD IS BIGGER THAN YOU. Take Mensch, Taylor and Schindler tweets out of this thread and your contributions here are non-existent.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, I get it. You've latched onto someone with a personality as obsessive as yours.

She and Taylor are so desperate to report "BREAKING NEWS" fantasies rather than factual news to raise their internet stature, and you like posting those "BREAKING NEWS" tweets as if you're the reporter on the scene with all these connections.

A lot of people aren't going to accept Mensch as a credible source. Accept it, and move forward.

THIS THREAD IS BIGGER THAN YOU. Take Mensch, Taylor and Schindler tweets out of this thread and your contributions here are non-existent.
Actually, this is still fukking false.

Probably 70% of what she has said, HAS BEEN PROVEN TRUE

Y'all just don't like her cause she's a conservative

Deal with it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DAnXBjIXgAEjqDz.jpg

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This should be good. He was sweating with Chris Hayes and Anderson Cooper. I'd love to see Schiff take him on. I think Page wants to be in the history books and doesnt care how he gets there. :mjlol:

Carter page somehow thinks if he didn't know what he was doing was illegal then he did nothing wrong.

It reminds me of the Chapelle stand up sketch of when his white friend told the cop "I'm sorry I didn't know I couldnt do that." and the cop let him go.

That's not how the FBI works:mjlol:

The Russians ran an espionage train on this dude and he didn't even realize it. Or just refuses to believe it because the Russian contacts probably told him your doing nothing wrong don't worry.

He's naive to what's been going on and still going on around him.