RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
MHp3YwuzrRSBa.webp

Kim Dotcom: "I know this to be true, because I say it is." :mjlol:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
DAiTgfcXoAAh5_y.jpg

:heh:

Seth Rich's family on Kim Dotcom claims: "ridiculous, manipulative...non-credible"

Dotcom said he has been in touch with Rich's family and that he has consulted with his lawyers. "I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation." He said he is willing to provide evidence to the U.S. if Robert Mueller, the special counsel overseeing the FBI's investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election, grants him safe passage to and from New Zealand. "In the coming days, we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements," Dotcom said.

On Tuesday, Aaron Rich, Seth's brother, wrote in a letter to Porter Berry, the executive producer of Hannity's show, "Providing a platform to spread potentially false, damaging information will cause us additional pain, suffering and sorrow.... Think about how you would feel losing a son or brother."

Aaron Rich also wrote that someone claiming to be Dotcom had contacted the family. He said the family responded to the message, saying it wanted to discuss the apparent evidence, but the person behind the message did not reply to the family's email.

Asked to comment on Aaron Rich's letter, a Fox News spokesperson responded to Newsweek with a more general statement regarding the outlet's May 16 report. "The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting," the statement said. "Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed. We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted."

This fukking Dotcom guy.

He's fukking with these alt-right freaks right under their noses. Go to his site and before the BS Seth statement you see this shyt below.

wja6tjQ.jpg

Some song and some movie he's releasing. :pachaha:

Worst of all is the contact the Seth Rich family bit. Aaron Rich, Seth's brother says they were contacted by a guy called Dotcom who didn't reply to the message they sent back.

In his statement he says the family reached out to him. Implying he's a family friend. :dead:

I seriously can't believe how gullible the alt-right is right now. It's downright pathetic.

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worst of all is the contact the Seth Rich family bit. Aaron Rich, Seth's brother says they were contacted by a guy called Dotcom who didn't reply to the message they sent back.

In his statement he says the family reached out to him. Implying he's a family friend. :dead:

I seriously can't believe how gullible the alt-right is right now. It's downright pathetic.

this motherfukker is really going around calling people out of the blue and using his own made up nickname like some flabby d-list superhero :deadrose: