RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ZQfnDj9.gif

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Brenann laughed when asked if a President to ask him to impede a investigation. Responded, I definitely would not agree to something like that.
"Seeing the type of frequency of contacts with Russians while they were attacking our election caused me concern."
Did not share info with Clapper, info he seen was shared with FBI. Done so to limit exposing of info.
Growdy made a joke about colluding the his colleague from Florida :scust:

He is not privy to info that FBI has given to House Intel Committee, this is a response to Mike Turner trying to say what he saw was not evidence of collusion.

The Republicans are such POS's. I wish you could listen to these questions they are throwing out. :gucci:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Brennan said he does not get involved in partisan discussions and will not acknowledge the question from Rep Wenstrup :russ:

Edit: he literally said, I will not acknowledge that question. Question was about Obama on hot mic saying he would have more room to operate after election, or something along those lines.