RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

Oh man that Seth family video.

Someone posted it in that bushed thread like it was the smoking gun. It's from gateway pundit?

It was a month old video about a gofundme?

Unbelievable. :picard: They just took it and made up a complete lie about them thanking the internet for finding out about the conspiracy?

Do these alt right dudes fully believe whatever their alt right media makes up?
Then they have the audacity to throw out people are sheep. :russ:

The ignorance and hypocrisy. Although I ain't surprised. Their God king embodies all that. :mjlol:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Either way it goes Trump is getting impeached either this year or in January 2019. Those are literally the only options that the Republicans have.

They can impeach Trump now and install Pence, which would give the Republicans time to ride out the backlash and recover in time for the 2018 congressional elections. Or the Republicans can fight the impeachment of Trump and then suffer overwhelming election losses in the 2018 congressional races, which would put the Democrats in charge and Trump and probably Pence would definitely get impeached then.

The more that things comes out the more likely it seems that it is the Republicans that want to impeach Trump this year, while the Democrats have more interest in stretching this thing out through the election in 2018, which might allow the independent investigation more time to bloody up the entire Republican party in addition to Trump.

This post got me so hype, damn. Mask off playing in the background. Its like a movie trailer for a dope flick coming soon.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
enE43xn.gif