RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Anyone wanna take a ban bet that Paul Manafort dies under mysterious circumstances before the next Summer Olympics?
That's about 3 summers too many breh

They are prepping his polonium tea kettle in his Siberian flat as we speak

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Anyone wanna take a ban bet that Paul Manafort dies under mysterious circumstances before the next Summer Olympics?
That's about 3 summers too many breh

They are prepping his polonium tea kettle in his Siberian flat as we speak
I don't know who to blame, honestly.

Putin for forgetting to cover manaforts tracks? Manafort being so reckless? Donald being gullible? Donald thinking we wouldn't find out? Donald's voters?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Did Manafort's Russia links really do any damage though? Trump's loud mouth is what did it over the last few weeks IMO.

I'm sure people knew what he was up to in Ukraine more or less.

I'm sure Trump's anti-NATO stance and overall woeful foreign policy positions pushed people into action.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd been following this for a while, including rumblings of it back in July and was actually very disappointed with the fact that the media did not pick it up at all! To me, it looks like Trump and his campaign are implicated--and Trump has a pro-Russian leading and has probably been taking money from them for years. We can't have someone like that as our President.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'd been following this for a while, including rumblings of it back in July and was actually very disappointed with the fact that the media did not pick it up at all! To me, it looks like Trump and his campaign are implicated--and Trump has a pro-Russian leading and has probably been taking money from them for years. We can't have someone like that as our President.
bruh, this guy John Schindler (@20committee) on Twitter About has been writing about it for at least 9 months :wow:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh, this guy John Schindler (@20committee) on Twitter About has been writing about it for at least 9 months :wow:
I mentioned it because I only seriously started to follow it over the past 2 months or so, and was surprised that there was no discussion of it in the media, but people are complaining about interns getting job interviews because they were at the Clinton Foundation (a NORMAL practice on the Hill and in Business regardless)...it was surprising to me, that with such clear connections--no one was talking about it on the Democratic side or in any of the media!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I mentioned it because I only seriously started to follow it over the past 2 months or so, and was surprised that there was no discussion of it in the media, but people are complaining about interns getting job interviews because they were at the Clinton Foundation (a NORMAL practice on the Hill and in Business regardless)...it was surprising to me, that with such clear connections--no one was talking about it on the Democratic side or in any of the media!
in the last 2 weeks, the flood has been unbearable, but when you follow actual authors themselves and experts, they show you the trends.

I saw this coming needless to say.