RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Leasy @88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

Confused-Little-Girl-Is-At-Loss-For-Words.gif

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Iraq and Ukraine were out of our hands. Iraq is slowly regaining control of their country. Iraq is really issue in itself.

I think we have already and will continue to see Russia's occupation of Ukraine as net negative for Russia.

Good for Iran. That's not Russia though. :manny:

Think after this term Putin will go back to being the PM?
Knicks haven't had a good team since I was a child. :scust:
I was being sarcastic... Read the rest of my posts

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I was telling a dude at work I think Trump is on the hook with the Russians. Trump is stunting on credit and has been his whole life. Throw in him refusing to open up the books, kissing Putin's ass all the time, now this. Breh's got those commie goons waiting to lay the bats on his kneecaps.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I been following this shyt like
triple.gif

Every time I think I reached the bottom of the rabbit hole I find out it's a trapdoor...into another rabbit hole...

I hope people are paying attention and realize that between Stuxnet and this shyt here...which is flat out a foreign leader hijacking the republican party in order to try to put a PRO RUSSIAN STOOGE PRESIDENT IN THE WHITE HOUSE...Obama and Putin are two of the coldest to ever do this espionage shyt and that the cold war never ended and probably never will :wow: