RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
shyt I think there could be a mini-series on multiple aspects of this shyt show. The election cycle itself could be a season of TV. So could the first 100 days. The Russia thing could be a mini-series. And who knows what the fukk is gonna be public when this is all said and done. This thing goes deep, and the material is endless. We're living in history right now.

I was a junior in high school on 9/11, and this here is the closest I've felt since 9/11 to feeling like I was living in a historical moment where I thought, "Okay, this is a moment where there will be an America before today, and an America after today.".
The Russian hack is the equivalent of a 9/11 event. Clapper, Rogers, etc have all said this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
how many seasons we talking? :russ:
2 Seasons max. 10 episodes a piece. That should cover everything past Impeachment. Just like Pablo and Narcos on Netflix.

Trump's administration is pretty much finished at this point.

This is all window dressing.

Theres nothing thats gonna get passed in the mean time and this is happening at record speed.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He has nothing to stand on.

He was head of the transition team. Flynn told them all that he was under investigation.

Pence is really riding I wasn't aware of anything BS. :heh:

him having no idea about flynn always sounded like complete bullshyt to me. it doesn't really look like weasel his way out the fukkery now. :yeshrug:

and on a sidenote, i dunno why anyone's surprised trump's hardcore supporters are still riding with him. we've seen these people stuck in mass hysteria over the guy since his campaign started. trump's cult of personality is fukking powerful and obviously, he knows it - the man literally came out and said he could shoot someone and he wouldn't lose a vote.

i've never seen anything like it...and i hope i never will again. the partisanship had gotten ugly enough over the years but this trump/alt-right shyt ramped it up to eleventy-million over the past couple years.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
eh don't forget, this is like Fox interviewing Obama fans. Its just shyt to point and laugh at for the other team

That said, I enjoy it :mjgrin:
The difference I see though, is that there are millions of people in the country that saw a poc become president, so it resonated and became relateable to folks, and they could finally stand behind something that they did not think was achievable......so these fukking idiots are being blindly loyal because it's relateable that a rich conman sleazeball can become president? If it's not blind racism, what could it be?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
All the praying in the world ain't saving this clown :mjlol:

Be head of the transition team and have no idea what's going on with the transition team brehs :upsetfavre:
Any business or organization in the world, if you are the leader of a project, and your project fails, you are held responsible, bottomline! You don't get to plead ignorance, right?