RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

hMQxUM6.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Such a huge weakness democracies have to deal with for the foreseeable future. The media is complicit too. CNN gave Trump and his surrogates invaluable reach. They were up there with Fox News for public viewers for the whole campaign. His surrogates were owning it too. Pure BS and it was working.

France, Holland and Austria didn't succumb (Guess after seeing Trump many came to their senses) but UK and USA did.

Germany is the next battleground though. Russia wants revenge.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Such a huge weakness democracies have to deal with for the foreseeable future.

France, Holland and Austria didn't succumb but UK and USA did.

Germany is the next battleground though.
It won't change. Its the problem with living in an open, free, and welcoming society.

China and Russia won't ever have this problem.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
You need a Netflix series for all of this

This is beyond the 2.5 hour mark
shyt I think there could be a mini-series on multiple aspects of this shyt show. The election cycle itself could be a season of TV. So could the first 100 days. The Russia thing could be a mini-series. And who knows what the fukk is gonna be public when this is all said and done. This thing goes deep, and the material is endless. We're living in history right now.

I was a junior in high school on 9/11, and this here is the closest I've felt since 9/11 to feeling like I was living in a historical moment where I thought, "Okay, this is a moment where there will be an America before today, and an America after today.".