RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

scarhead

All Star
Daps
So Flynn's price was just 500 racks? To move the needle in the white house like that? I mean it doesnt make it look any better if he was paid 5 mil or more but I thought the price would be higher than what you would pay for a studio apt in nyc.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
So Flynn's price was just 500 racks? To move the needle in the white house like that? I mean it doesnt make it look any better if he was paid 5 mil or more but I thought the price would be higher than what you would pay for a studio apt in nyc.
Especially with something as serious as that if it was found out.

10mill minimum. :feedme:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

These politicians dont care....:heh: They call it Lobbying...:troll:

Superstar
Daps
@4d 6f 6e 65 79 stop putting stupid-ass siren gifs in every post please. :beli:

If you have links to drop, then drop them. Nothing else. I realize this is like Christmas for you, but it's also really annoying.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
July 2016: FBI begins to investigate any ties between Trump campaign and Russia

November 2016: Flynn named for National Security Advisor

November 18th 2016: Elijah sends letter to VP-elect Pence, including notification of Flynn lobbying company's work with Turkey

December 2016: Michael Flynn has undisclosed conversation with Sergei Kislyak, the Russian Ambassador to the United States. Around the time Obama put new sanctions on Russia

January 4th: Flynn informs White House he was under investigation

January 15th: Pence says Flynn phonecall was unrelated to sanctions

January 20th: Donald Trump’s inauguration

January 26th: Sally Yates informs the WH that reports about Flynn’s conversations were untrue and Flynn was susceptible to compromise

January 27th: Donald Trump has dinner with Comey. Trump asks him for loyalty.

January 30th: Sally Yates is fired. Administration & Trump cite refusal to defend travel ban

February 9th: Washington Post reports that Flynn discussed sanctions

February 13th: Washington Post reports that Yates warned WH

February 13th: Flynn resigns

February 14th: Trump asks Comey to end Flynn probe. “Let this go”

March 1st: Media reports surface that Sessions had met with Kislyak, contradicting confirmation hearing testimony

March 2nd: Jeff Sessions recuses himself from any investigations/probes involving Russian interference.

March 20th: Comey discloses Trump-Russia investigation by FBI. Rebuts Trump claims of Obama ‘wiretapp’

March 31st: Flynn requests immunity. Request rejected next day

May 3rd: Comey testifies to Senate about his decisions in Email investigation

May 8th: Sally Yates testifies that Flynn was at risk for blackmail and that she had warned the WH, confirming media reports

May 8th: Trump asks Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General to write justifications for firing Comey

May 9th: Trump fires Comey. WH claims that it was because of handling of Hillary Clinton email investigation

May 11th: Trump says he would have fired Comey regardless of the DOJ recommendation, says he thought the Russia-Trump investigation was a ‘big hoax’ when he fired Comey.

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@4d 6f 6e 65 79 stop putting stupid-ass siren gifs in every post please. :beli:

If you have links to drop, then drop them. Nothing else. I realize this is like Christmas for you, but it's also really annoying.
:lolbron: Siren gif and massive bold font reply incoming