RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
WTF are they doing but interviews and writing letters to the WH? They are such a weak bunch of politicians. All this, misspoke, falsehoods, misleading talk is mad annoying. I need Maxine Waters to do a interview and just come out and say, fukk it the president is a lying ass conman with a mental illness and we need to get him the fukk outta the white house. EXACLTY.THOSE.WORDS :stopitslime:

I don't disagree about Trump's fitness (or lack thereof) to be President. That's as plain as day.

But my thing is that the Dems are really fanning the flames (started by the media, tbf) and apparently are going into overdrive to demonize Trump/get him impeached instead of focusing on the more relatable issues for their voting constituents.

All I'll say is that the Dems are running the risk of repeating the same mistake they made in the 2016 Election. The Dems are missing the forest for the trees.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
You are absolutely right. I was talking to my brother about all this and the whole time he had this face :picard: but turned right to the playoffs and barely engaged me anymore. The Dems are going need alot more than, look at the Republicans, they're corrupt. The people who vote republican know they aint shyt but they wont switch their votes to the ****** and immigrant loving Dems. They need some new blood to energize the party like Obama did or convince Biden cool ass to run.

I like Schiff (though he seems boring) and Kennedy as well.

They should've ran Biden this past election.

But the DNC really shouldn't have rigged the primary election against Bernie. Lowkey, that's what fukked up the Election for Hillary and that's a big reason why the Democrats are losing support.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
They should've ran Biden this past election.

But the DNC really shouldn't have rigged the primary election against Bernie. Lowkey, that's what fukked up the Election for Hillary and that's a big reason why the Democrats are losing support.

I dont think Bernie would have won, Black/Hispanic folks don't know who Bernie is. I'm more in tune with local politics but I was somewhat familiar with politics on a federal level and I legit never heard of him until he ran against Hillary. Of course I could be wrong and anything is better than the incompetent sexual predator we have in the office now.

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

This is regarding his trip to israel.

full

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Was the Israelies warned specifically or was this just a general warning that went out to multiple allies?

Because if it was specifically Israel, then the question is why? What is it about Israeli secrets and fears of him giving it to Russia that causes so much concerned and why were they so certain he would do it? :ohhh:

If it was a specific warning, now then Trump's actions look more than just incompetence, but more like intentional and planned.:picard:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
WTF are they doing but interviews and writing letters to the WH? They are such a weak bunch of politicians. All this, misspoke, falsehoods, misleading talk is mad annoying. I need Maxine Waters to do a interview and just come out and say, fukk it the president is a lying ass conman with a mental illness and we need to get him the fukk outta the white house. EXACLTY.THOSE.WORDS :stopitslime:
bruh, Maxine has literally done all of this.

and even then, she'd be the only one.

Once again, the black people in congress are the conscience of this fukking country :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I agree with you to a point. I don't think this Russian thing is a scam or totally farscical as Noam Chomsky, Glenn greenwald, and other ultra progressive types insist it is. But the Democratic Party needs to realize this won't win them any votes in 2018 or at least not enough. Most people aren't following this day in and day out. They're busy taking care of kids, going to work, and trying to earn a paycheck. If you ain't talking about how to make their day to day life better they don't want to hear anything from you.

If I can't get a job or underemployed, whether the president gets impeached makes no dInference to me. If I have a debilitating disease and can't get proper care I don't really give a fukk trump gave info to the Russians.

Not saying that this should be ignored but democrats can't let themselves become all consumed by the constant retarded acts of trump. Because four years from now he will still talk to these people about jobs and trade while you're ranting about Russia and they're not going to listen to a damn word you said.
bruh, we're barely 3 months into his first 2 years. You can't talk about 2018 yet This shyt ain't even here to discuss.

We got until this fall to start talking about that.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
bruh, Maxine has literally done all of this.

and even then, she'd be the only one.

Once again, the black people are the conscience of this fukking country :snoop:

Did you see where I wrote, exactly those words? I don't like those safe words they use like, his mislead us and he's telling falsehoods. I know you dont want to call someone an outright liar but that is exactly what he is. I used Maxine as the example because she is the ONLY one who has came out real bullish like we need the Dems to be. I'm literally amazed at the audacity of the Republican party and we need to have a our own freedom caucus that kicks ass and takes names sprinkled in with those safe Dems.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Did you see where I wrote, exactly those words? I don't like those safe words they use like, his mislead us and he's telling falsehoods. I know you dont want to call someone an outright liar but that is exactly what he is. I used Maxine as the example because she is the ONLY one who has came out real bullish like we need the Dems to be. I'm literally amazed at the audacity of the Republican party and we need to have a our own freedom caucus that kicks ass and takes names sprinkled in with those safe Dems.
she's called him a flat out liar and a conman and every word short of a curse-word

go peep her history bro