RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is a fear among some of Mr. Trump’s senior advisers about leaving him alone in meetings with foreign leaders out of concern he might speak out of turn. General McMaster, in particular, has tried to insert caveats or gentle corrections into conversations when he believes the president is straying off topic or onto boggy diplomatic ground.

This has, at times, chafed the president, according to two officials with knowledge of the situation. Mr. Trump, who still openly laments having to dismiss his first national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, has groused that General McMaster talks too much in meetings, and the president has referred to him as “a pain,” according to one of the officials.
giphy.gif

Throw your most senior and most qualified official under the bus brehs. McMaster is too strong of a figure for Trump.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Can't y'all tell he has dirt on the entire GOP with help from the Russians. They taking his shyt because they have no choice

You're an intelligent dude. :ToastToYou:

And I'd go as far to state that Trump has dirt on several high-ranking Democratic officials as well.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Imagine if the Democrats funneled all this energy into winning the 2018 elections. :ohhh:

Drumpf is a clusterfukk of a President and is even a worse human being but piling on him doesn't make the Dems any more appealing at the ballots.:yeshrug:

WTF are they doing but interviews and writing letters to the WH? They are such a weak bunch of politicians. All this, misspoke, falsehoods, misleading talk is mad annoying. I need Maxine Waters to do a interview and just come out and say, fukk it the president is a lying ass conman with a mental illness and we need to get him the fukk outta the white house. EXACLTY.THOSE.WORDS :stopitslime:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if the Democrats funneled all this energy into winning the 2018 elections. :ohhh:

Drumpf is a clusterfukk of a President and is even a worse human being but piling on him doesn't make the Dems any more appealing at the ballots.:yeshrug:

I agree with you to a point. I don't think this Russian thing is a scam or totally farscical as Noam Chomsky, Glenn greenwald, and other ultra progressive types insist it is. But the Democratic Party needs to realize this won't win them any votes in 2018 or at least not enough. Most people aren't following this day in and day out. They're busy taking care of kids, going to work, and trying to earn a paycheck. If you ain't talking about how to make their day to day life better they don't want to hear anything from you.

If I can't get a job or underemployed, whether the president gets impeached makes no dInference to me. If I have a debilitating disease and can't get proper care I don't really give a fukk trump gave info to the Russians.

Not saying that this should be ignored but democrats can't let themselves become all consumed by the constant retarded acts of trump. Because four years from now he will still talk to these people about jobs and trade while you're ranting about Russia and they're not going to listen to a damn word you said.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I agree with you to a point. I don't think this Russian thing is a scam or totally farscical as Noam Chomsky, Glenn greenwald, and other ultra progressive types insist it is. But the Democratic Party needs to realize this won't win them any votes in 2018 or at least not enough. Most people aren't following this day in and day out. They're busy taking care of kids, going to work, and trying to earn a paycheck. If you ain't talking about how to make their day to day life better they don't want to hear anything from you.

If I can't get a job or underemployed, whether the president gets impeached makes no dInference to me. If I have a debilitating disease and can't get proper care I don't really give a fukk trump gave info to the Russians.

Not saying that this should be ignored but democrats can't let themselves become all consumed by the constant retarded acts of trump. Because four years from now he will still talk to these people about jobs and trade while you're ranting about Russia and they're not going to listen to a damn word you said.

You are absolutely right. I was talking to my brother about all this and the whole time he had this face :picard: but turned right to the playoffs and barely engaged me anymore. The Dems are going need alot more than, look at the Republicans, they're corrupt. The people who vote republican know they aint shyt but they wont switch their votes to the ****** and immigrant loving Dems. They need some new blood to energize the party like Obama did or convince Biden cool ass to run.

I like Schiff (though he seems boring) and Kennedy as well.