RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
That is kinda awkward...

I'm too tired to tag a lot of people but Abrams = Untrustworthy, Barr = Trustworthy?

@FAH1223 @Behelit etc
The fact of the matter is that, at this point, I highly doubt that this will do a total 180 from what was stated in the summary. Of course this whole administration is filled with liars but I don't disbelieve that nothing will come of this simply because it is this administration that has control of the investigation. Secondly, there have been times (very few) where Mueller's office has come out and stated that something reported in the media was incorrect if it was a very salacious rumor about the investigation and shot it down. Happened once or twice. Lying about the conclusion of the investigation and there being no further indictments seems to fit the bill and I don't see any push back from Mueller's office. Also, wasn't Rod Rosenstein co-signer on it?

Don't mistake I think the dude should be in jail but my issue is with having trust in the system to actually put him there. I don't think its happening and so the next best course of action and focus should be getting the dude out office by vote. Folks who spent all this energy hoping he will be impeached out of office wasted their time and energy imo.

P.S. Furthermore I don't give a shyt Cohen and Manafort goes to jail. Only reason folks jumped on this train is because they hoped it took down Trump. If Trump is untouched by the shyt, who cares honestly.