RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Cover up in full effect. These idiots are making it worse for themselves. They are on borrowed time.
Why won't Mueller speak up?

Where are the SCO whistleblowers?

It's been 5+ days and barely a peep. Only thing that leaked was the length of the report which isn't that impressive when you consider that the Starr report was 445 pages.

I'm concerned Mueller didn't turn over every rock and that his findings were not that far off from Burr's summary.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

It's been 5+ days and barely a peep. Only thing that leaked was the length of the report which isn't that impressive when you consider that the Starr report was 445 pages.

I'm concerned Mueller didn't turn over every rock and that his findings were not that far off from Burr's summary.
Like I said Mueller hasn't been shy to release a statement if there is an incorrect rumor out there. If he lied in the summary about this being the end without any further suggestions of indictments, then that seems worthy of Mueller to respond.

Also Rod Rosenstein co-signed it. Most likely the summary may not be off based on the most important aspects of it.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mueller isnt speaking because obviously the report will speak for itself. Barrs letter was a carefully crafted letter full of misdirection. Essentially he (Mueller) is giving the Republicans enough rope to hang themselves with. The more they try to hide the report and it's contents, the more its looking like a cover up and they are looking guilty as fukk. It's coming out one way or another eventually and they know they are fukked no matter how long they stall. If it vindicated Trump in any way, the letter would've been released like yesterday.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Mueller isnt speaking because obviously the report will speak for itself. Barrs letter was a carefully crafted letter full of misdirection. Essentially he (Mueller) is giving the Republicans enough rope to hang themselves with. The more they try to hide the report and it's contents, the more its looking like a cover up and they are looking guilty as fukk. It's coming out one way or another eventually and they know they are fukked no matter how long they stall. If it vindicated Trump in any way, the letter would've been released like yesterday.

Like @Behelit mentioned above, Mueller publicly rebuked the Buzzfeed Trump/Cohen story within a few days. We're approaching a week now where Barr's conclusions have lingered in the conscious of America, why no pushback? Mueller is a Republican, he's not trying to setup his own side. Dems need to tread lightly.

Schiff, Obama, McCain, Peter Strzok/Lisa Page are taking licks, If Mueller was as honorable as everyone claims he'd speak up!

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Like I said Mueller hasn't been shy to release a statement if there is an incorrect rumor out there. If he lied in the summary about this being the end without any further suggestions of indictments, then that seems worthy of Mueller to respond.

Also Rod Rosenstein co-signed it. Most likely the summary may not be off based on the most important aspects of it.

Rosenstein didn’t sign the summary report.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Yeah. Barr was confirmed in January so it’s possible he talked to Mueller about what he had and Barr decided to cut it off before Mueller got any further.

I’m more interested in why Mueller stopped if he hadn’t reached a conclusion.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah. Barr was confirmed in January so it’s possible he talked to Mueller about what he had and Barr decided to cut it off before Mueller got any further.

I’m more interested in why Mueller stopped if he hadn’t reached a conclusion.

He was forced to stop one wonders?