RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
No Collusion. :wow::mjcry:

If Comey loves America he better say exactly what he saw

:mjlol:

CycleOfAcceptance_Diagram.png

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
because espionage cases are hard as fukk to charge without dead to rights proof and exposing classified information

We're not talking about charging. Mueller said he didn't establish that any Trump campaign members conspired or coordinated. If he did indeed know they did via classified information, you're accusing Mueller of lying and betraying his mandate and the country.

If there were classified evidence showing coordination, he could have said there was without giving any hints as to who in the campaign was doing it and the source.

I'm not a Trump troll, I thought suspect coordination would be in the report, but if Mueller says it didn't happen, feels a little too Pizzagate-ish to now say Mueller is wrong/deep state :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We're not talking about charging. Mueller said he didn't establish that any Trump campaign members conspired or coordinated. If he did indeed know they did via classified information, you're accusing Mueller of lying and betraying his mandate and the country.

If there were classified evidence showing coordination, he could have said there was without giving any hints as to who in the campaign was doing it and the source.

I'm not a Trump troll, I thought suspect coordination would be in the report, but if Mueller says it didn't happen, feels a little to Pizzagat-ish to now say Mueller is wrong/deep state :francis: