RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@4d 6f 6e 65 79 Lets back up all your tough talk.

Ban bet is on and you have ONE WEEK from today to accept.

Terms:

Trump is in office as of March 29, 2018 (one year from today).

You win if he's not in office on that date (excluding assassinations)

I win if he's still President on March 29, 2018.

Bet is for $100 Coli cash and a 60-day ban from HL.

http://www.thecoli.com/betting-exch...n-president-at-least-until-march-29-2018.156/

Come and get it :ufdup:

A silly bet considering the obstruction that has already taken place at the beginning of the House's investigation which is now at a standstill.

I believe what the good brother Adam is trying to say is that this bet is missing a couple zeros on the Coli Cash aspect :mjgrin:

I GOT 100 RACKS ON NAP :pacspit:

Rackaids on rackaids, got back-ends on back-ends :whew:
My Coli Cash making my back ache (AUGH!):ohlawd:

You nikkas got a low DAP RATE (DAP!) :ufdup:

We on the left yeah DAT WAY (LEFT!) :obama:

tenor.gif

Mar 29, 2017

You can't RICO the sitting President. You're not impeaching Trump while Republicans control every house. Trump can pardon anyone that catches a jail sentence. Theres no risk in protecting Trump. If this stuff is true, they'll only be able to get him after he leaves office or if the Dem's take back both houses in 2 years. The burden to impeach Trump in our current condition is enormous and won't happen imo.

This has nothing to do with anything. I just wanna have another laugh at Nap and co betting RACKS :mjlol:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I guess it's possible Barr really watered down what the report says.

Still, bottom line is there are no "dozens of sealed indictments" for conspiring with the Russians.

John Schindler, Louise Mensch and other ex-Intel folks have been exposed as complete fukking frauds. They said the indictments for conspiracy already existed. Can't backpedal and say "oh burden of proof for charges" now when you said the charges for 'dozens' were already there :francis:

Mensch, Schindler and co are fake news propaganda without a doubt now.