RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
What do you mean, not the same? Traffic-wise? Just the general feeling?

Fred.
Both. Felt like the people that was exclusively sohh started spreading to other pastures and once it came back, they stayed where they were or split their time.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Both. Felt like the people that was exclusively sohh started spreading to other pastures and once it came back, they stayed where they were or split their time.

it wasn't that bad after it came back and it was around for years before we finally all moved here

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My cousin revealed himself as a Trump supporter tonight :snoop: I might have to delete that nikka for a couple years. We grew up in Chester and Philly too so the fact his black ass talking that Maga shyt is a complete contradiction to our upbringing. He said I was the one letting the general media and fake news influence my thoughts.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

"Collusion" stopped being a question and became a fact since the Don Jr emails became public. It's just that the media pretends it's still an open question.

11donaldtrump-facebookJumbo.png

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My cousin revealed himself as a Trump supporter tonight :snoop: I might have to delete that nikka for a couple years. We grew up in Chester and Philly too so the fact his black ass talking that Maga shyt is a complete contradiction to our upbringing. He said I was the one letting the general media and fake news influence my thoughts.

Your cousin might be mentally ill fam, trumps rhetoric plays to the mentally ill, I have some family and people I've dealt with that have mental illness and they are big trump supporters

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I cut a cousin off for doing the same thing. Can't hang with a maga moronic, idgaf if they fam.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Is your cousin a cop?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Lest we forget that "Collusion" was the term introduced by those being investigated - a literal straw man so that they can argue that it isn't a crime. What people have been really screaming about for 2+ years is "Conspiracy". We've seen a couple of people catch a couple of those charges and we are certainly going to see more.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is your cousin a cop?

This is more of a TLR post so I’ll spoil it

No he started his own business. I think he’s ashamed of being black and growing up broke. We grew up in the hood but I fully grew up there and his momma moved them out when he was in 8th grade so he spent some alot of time around whites. His mom was kinda uppity/bougie and it rubbed off on him in a really bad way I guess. He came back to stay with us a few times. I didn’t notice the maga talk then. But he would say some things about black women. I would tell him white bytches weren’t any better + I felt he was just playing as all he dated was black women. Then we got older, I went the college route, he dropped out and started a business. After he started making money he went full blown with it. I guess he feel like he pulled up himself up by his bootstraps. That blacks are lazy and want handouts. He started dating latinas and white chicks. His comments on black women got worse. Then the Trump nonsense started. He would say he was a Republican but not a Trump supporter. But he would go on and on about how Trump wasn’t that bad or how people are trying to make something out of nothing and that the media is influencing people to think what they think like sheep. That was my brother growing up but I don’t recognize him at all right now.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
3 mins ·
President Trump attacked his former Attorney General Jeff Sessions over his decision to recuse himself from the Russian probe while doing an impression of the former Alabama senator's southern accent.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Trump uses southern accent to mock Sessions
Fox News host Laura Ingraham had warned Trump that it was "unwise" to mock Sessions's accent.

:dead:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Atlantic
2 hrs ·
In 2016, James Hamblin wrote, "In the context of an election where Trump has repeatedly, strategically branded people with single words that seem to have proven influential—'Little Marco,' 'Lyin’ Ted,' and 'Crooked Hillary'—would 'Sociopathic Donald' be an intellectually honest equivalent?"

About this website

THEATLANTIC.COM

Is Donald Trump a Sociopath?