RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Noah

All Star
Daps
Mark Meadows is such a goddamn windbag. :mjlol: Couldn't believe how hard he fought to postpone the hearing right as it started. Set the tone for how the Republican contingent of the committee acted the whole time. Cohen seemed prepared for it though.

Elijah Cummings is perfectly suited to chair that committee. Amazing job keeping everything under control today.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You're mostly wrong. The site was hacked by you know who and they shut us down. Otherwise, most of us would probably still be posting there. Yes, the servers sucking was partly why SOHH turned to shyt, but it was also overbearing mods that made it a less fun place to be (and shytty posters, I won't give mods all the blame). It was a combination of things. But you're mistaking me saying it turned to shyt for why no one posted there anymore... Those two things are related, but one didn't cause the other directly.

Just want to note that

Uh....no.

Your time line is all fukked up. SOHH got hacked in 2008....this site started in 2012. SOHH was back to business as usual for years before The Dougie/server fiasco.

The "Mods ruined SOHH" is 100% nonsense. Like I said, who gives a fukk about Mods when you can't even access the site?

People left because of the servers. Which is why cook mentioned he had servers to host a new site. Which is why Brooklynzson started The Coli. He'll tell you that himself.

Fred.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Uh....no.

Your time line is all fukked up. SOHH got hacked in 2008....this site started in 2012. SOHH was back to business as usual for years before The Dougie/server fiasco.

The "Mods ruined SOHH" is 100% nonsense. Like I said, who gives a fukk about Mods when you can't even access the site?

People left because of the servers. Which is why cook mentioned he had servers to host a new site. Which is why Brooklynzson started The Coli. He'll tell you that himself.

Fred.
I could've gotten my timelines fukked up. I just remember shyt wasnt the same after the hack. SOHH was down for a while and the SOHH that came back wasn't the same SOHH.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I disagree, the other thread should be the lite version of this one, which it seems to be becoming. Hottest issues of the day, Less details, twitter posts without context, less analysis etc..
Yeah well, regardless of what should or shouldn't be...today proves what is. The other thread is being used as the replacement for this thread. Mods should've never allowed it but...here we are

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I could've gotten my timelines fukked up. I just remember shyt wasnt the same after the hack. SOHH was down for a while and the SOHH that came back wasn't the same SOHH.

What do you mean, not the same? Traffic-wise? Just the general feeling?

Fred.