RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Until a president is impeached they're going to keep pressing the limits of their authority
We need someone in that office that didn’t intend to be there, and doesn’t necessarily want to “leave their stamp”. How such a person can ascend to that position is none of my business, but I sure would like to see it wink wink nod nod

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Despite promising to stay out of the thread I i needed to come back and go

:blessed:

Roger Stone in cuffs bytches!!!!!!!

Fukkery Friday never disappoints.

On an off note, who the fukk writes for CNN? JK Rowling?

(CNN)Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone has been indicted by a grand jury on charges brought by special counsel Robert Mueller. He was arrested by the FBI Friday morning, his lawyer tells CNN.

Stone is indicted on seven counts, including one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering.
Law enforcement raided Stone's house, and CNN witnessed uniformed and armed law enforcement approach his house just after 6 a.m. ET in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Pounding on his door, one agent said: "FBI. Open the door."
Stone opened the door.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
:mjlol:
Laters

Last edited:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
tmJ7yt2.gif

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
They literally made a documentary about this nikka's conspiracy to steal an election and painted him as the brilliant strategist.

While they all, always, without fail, leave a god damn paper trail that might as well read "Yeah I did that shyt". :mjlol:

God we have the worst upper class criminals ever, quoting the fukking Godfather? How trite can you get.