RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Why has MSNBC kept Chris Mathews on the air? He stumbles over his words, can’t finish sentences...a lot of awkward moments.
He also can't talk for long periods of time without a disgusting ball of spit forms on his lip and as he speaks the spit ball stretches from the bottom lip to the top. I can't watch its disgusting

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Basically

Morning Joe exists for this very reason.
Joe tries to act tough and always talks about when he was in Congress, trying to dry brag while Mika just makes grunting noises in between.:mjlit: shyt is hilarious to listen to regardless. I noticed they shortened their show on spotify by like an HOUR! Wtf. Have to catch the YouTube clips now. :francis:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You know what I always found odd?

Remember Orly Taitz?

Orly Taitz = KGB Sleeper Agent?

taitzpic.JPG

She was from a former USSR country (moldova, which is currently heavily aligned with russia) and was openly pushing the Birtherism conspiracy on mainstream TV :sas2:

She went to an online law school too Orly Taitz - Wikipedia

She even released a fake Kenyan birth certificate

The Obama 'birther' conspiracy timeline

Birther Orly Taitz Is Okay With Donald Trump Dropping Birtherism To Win The Election

Of course she was also on Russia Today/RT

gottdamnit we should have known then this country was going to hell.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Joe tries to act tough and always talks about when he was in Congress, trying to dry brag while Mika just makes grunting noises in between.:mjlit: shyt is hilarious to listen to regardless. I noticed they shortened their show on spotify by like an HOUR! Wtf. Have to catch the YouTube clips now. :francis:
yeah, I used to get hour long clips on iTunes now its like 38 minutes :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Baechel and Brad Moss just sounded the fukking alarm on this story. The disgust that they felt came through the screen
I really hope that pos Kline who overruled the cia and fbi to give that faggit Kusher his security clearance is on Mueller radar...

We def know Kushner bytch ass is fukked

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I feel the same about Andrea Mitchell. Bless her heart but she really struggles to articulate her sentences.

Also I don't know how a guy like Ali Velshi who's so fact based puts up with Stephanie Rhules emotional rants.
To be fair, it’s what people want to see. It’s a reflection on the country. It works in this thread, too. If it was just Nap and blackfyre dropping tweets and links, this thread wouldn’t have close to the volume it does.