RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@maggieNYT

NEWS - @MichaelCohen212 postponing his Feb. 7 testimony after threats to his family from President Trump and his team. Story TK

1:33 PM - Jan 23, 2019
Edit:

View image on Twitter
DxnbljzWkAAQ6OD

Emily Jane Fox

✔@emilyjanefox

Per Lanny Davis, Michael Cohen’s trip to Capitol Hill will be postponed to a later date.

1:32 PM - Jan 23, 2019

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don’t think Guliani is even drunk at all. I think it’s all carefully planned and executed. He has always made crazy faces, always said strange shyt (e.g., truth isn’t truth), always acted odd. This is done to sow discord and increase confusion around the Trump collusion issue. I believe that’s textbook gaslighting, right?

We know Trump and his team are masters of polling, masters of alternative realities, and masters of postmodern confusion techniques. These leaks about Giuliani are all part of the plan. If Rudy can’t be trusted, the press can’t be trusted, the president can’t be trusted, Congress can’t be trusted, etc, what can be trusted? For the average person, I think they have no idea. This is what Trump wants. If you have no idea what’s going on, any and everything is put into question. It’s masterful manipulation of the public. Like, rhetoric and persuasion scholars will study this in the future (if not currently).

I dunno how to fix this problem though. How do you counter such a sophisticated psy-op? How? :jbhmm:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm