RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think she’s too high profile now and anything that happens to her points directly back to the Kremlin.. no way for them to use Pausible deniability.. They gotta fall back
She's a whore...she can be found with a needle sticking out of her arm in an alley and the entire world will shrug its shoulders and move right along

It's sad but true

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She's a whore...she can be found with a needle sticking out of her arm in an alley and the entire world will shrug its shoulders and move right along

It's sad but true

True but she got receipts that’s the point.. remember they were dismissing her as a hoe until she should proof she was with Oleg lmaoo

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

It's sad but true

Nah man no wolf tickets, she gave them pics and audio of conversations Oleg had with 3 American businessmen talking about US sanctions and the election to the dude who was running against Putin and whom Putin always locking up in jail lmaoo

Dude posted them shyts in social media and Oleg got the Russian court to block access to the website so russians can’t see it lmaooo

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm