RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Why is it that this guy always inadvertently slips up and tells the truth? Its either he's a mole telling on Trump thru the media or he's angling for a deal in the open like "look what I know!". The shyt he's doing is nonsensical.. so much that its looking deliberate.

If he and Trump are plugged in with the Russians as deep as they’re saying ...their Ruski intent is to cause as much chaos and embarrassment as possible...to make the American presidency look like fukkery at every corner.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Rudy is the gift that keeps on giving.:pachaha:

full

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he and Trump are plugged in with the Russians as deep as they’re saying ...their Ruski intent is to cause as much chaos and embarrassment as possible...to make the American presidency look like fukkery at every corner.
Ehh not sure I can buy that. Rudy out here supposedly inadvertently telling the truth over and over and over isnt going sew any more choas that isnt already there. I think Rudy has his own plan to save his own ass.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@thedailybeast
Leaked audio suggests Russian aluminum oligarch Oleg Deripaska planned the arrest of model Anastasia Vashukevich—who claimed to have evidence of Kremlin interference in Trump’s election https://trib.al/FdTUGlc
6:34 AM - Jan 22, 2019
Audio released by Russian opposition politician Aleksei Navalny allegedly shows Deripaska, with whom Vashukevich is believed to have had a relationship, and his associates discussing how to keep the model under lock and key. In the recording, one man says everyone in Vashukevich’s group needs to be “locked up” and suggested that she could be charged with illegal business activities.