RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:francis:

:michaelcohenfdup:

The problem with Cohen speaking out is that he's hiding his ties to organized crime.:letmesee:

Its like the call was made to target Trump ONLY and not the Russian mafia that elevated Cohen's status and profile.

Michael Cohen, Lanny Davis and the Russian Mafia – Rolling Stone

Oh, and Lanny Davis is a damn near mob lawyer himself...:ohhh:

Tell me I'm not the only one who sees this... :rockwtfusay:

Remember, even SDNY said Cohen was being skittish on cooperation :patrice:

Michael Cohen Wanted to Cooperate in His Own Way. Prosecutors Had Other Ideas.

Last edited:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
So the Senate needed 60 votes and only got 57 but somehow Bernie is the reason the vote failed? I am not a Bernie fan at all, and I am sure he has ulterior motives for missing the vote, but his one vote wasn't going to change anything either way. Or am I missing something?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So his yes vote is irrelevant because it was going to pass regardless? What? He was literally doing a live video promoting his minimum wage bill while the vote was going on because he knew they didn't have enough votes to pass He voted against the first Magnitsky provisions because they were attached in a bill that normalized trade relations with Russia and Bernie was always against that. He voted for a second more robust bill that introduced sanctions and you say it doesn't matter because it doesn't suit your argument because the bill was going to pass anyway which makes zero sense. These conspiracy theories are probably Russian propaganda designed to split the democrats further I've seen bots repeating these same talking points constantly

He didn’t vote for it. It was by unanimous consent. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So the Senate needed 60 votes and only got 57 but somehow Bernie is the reason the vote failed? I am not a Bernie fan at all, and I am sure he has ulterior motives for missing the vote, but his one vote wasn't going to change anything either way. Or am I missing something?
Bernie's the ONLY senator to miss the vote out of the entire senate. :mindblown:

He then decides to spend BARELY A FULL HOUR talking with women on his 2016 campaign with sexual assault allegations meeting all day long: Sanders and top aides meet with 2016 campaign staffers who raised sexual harassment allegations - CNNPolitics

He couldn't handle that later in the day? :gucci:

Or today?

or tomorrow?

or last week?

The timing couldn't be more perfect. :wow:

On the SPECIFIC HOUR of the russia vote..."lemme go talk to these women for as long as it takes to not be in the senate" :troll:

Its not like Bernie was out of town :wow:

Are you telling me Bernie was the ONLY one too busy to find the RIGHT time to handle this?

Its the perfect alibi...yet again, for the 5th time in 6 years :dwillhuh:, Bernie Sanders dodges a vote on a Russia sanctions bill :troll: Darn it :troll:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That’s not the point. That’s like saying as a dem you should just skip all judicial nomination votes bc the GOP clearly has the majority to move it forward. A vote is also a signal.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The whole “propping up the Russian Govt during the United States Govt shutdown” message is fukking invaluable, and needs to be weaponized. EVERY SINGLE DEM LAWMAKER NEEDS TO GO ON EVERY SINGLE PLATFORM AND PROP IT UP! Do not waste a message like this! US citizens are hurting, and Oligarchs are popping bottles

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Dude.

This JUST happened. Like 18 hours ago. You can't say I'm bringing up old shyt.

And no, you don't get it. Yall keep trying to suppress any dialogue that might implicate the golden calf.

We're not tolerating it anymore.

If this was a medicare for all bill, yall would be at the throats of someone like Claire McCaskill, wouldn't you?

I completely understood it the first time you brought up Tad Devine. No need to make the same post 47 times.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You're telling me a former CIA OFFICER WHO RAN RUSSIA OPERATIONS can ask this, but I can't?

:whoo::sas1::dahell:

who's saying you can't ask it?
i mean, it's not like even you're asking anything anyway. you're having a full-blown temper tantrum, spamming post after post about bernie and ted in all types of fonts, talking about "y'all not getting away with this!" :elliot::sadcam:

you might think you're fighting the good fight but all you're doing is coming off like a fukking whiny, self-righteous, autistic little c*nt. if you were as smart as you think you are, you would've figured out your approach isn't working by now.

pull yourselves together, man. goddamn.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He needs to be put in timeout for a week. We get Tad Devine and Bernie could be involved but there's no reason to make 30 post in a row or post something several times.
This is the problem with dude and I've said it time and time again

This thread is invaluable...Nap's own ego though? That's gonna be his downfall
i mean, it's not like even you're asking anything anyway. you're having a full-blown temper tantrum, spamming post after post about bernie and ted in all types of fonts, talking about "y'all not getting away with this!" :elliot::sadcam:

you might think you're fighting the good fight but all you're doing is coming off like a fukking whiny, self-righteous, autistic little c*nt. if you were as smart as you think you are, you would've figured out your approach isn't working by now.

I don't understand how a cat who claims to know so much about politics and what not....is so terrible at this shyt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I've never heard you defend a republican this way.

You've talked about Graham, Nunes, Manchin, etc in ways way more accusatory and radical than this.

I'm the ONLY one who holds Sanders accountable in here. If you all held that same standard, I wouldn't have to do it alone.

You gonna say I have "trump derangement syndrome" next like every other right winger?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I completely understood it the first time you brought up Tad Devine. No need to make the same post 47 times.
No you didn't.

The first time to the last time yall tried to get stuff removed that talked about the Vermont senator.

Now we can't even discuss his voting record that literally addresses the entire point of this thread.