RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ghouliani basically admitting to collusion...

And we're spending multiple pages talking about Bernie Sanders? :bpgucci::bpgucci::bpgucci:

:manny:

Cocaine nap rides again.

Five time! Five time! Five time! Five time! Five time, worst poster of the year!

*looks for booker T smiley*
@Black Panther stuntin' like it doesn't take hard work, dedication and twatishness to be the WOAT, nap is a dipshyt but he also puts in the work to be a hated dipshyt.

Takes effort.

Last edited:
Daps
As someone who's always hated Giuliani (and I'm not even from New York) ever since the late 90s and still remembers the slurpfest that cops, the media, and your average angry racist white man would give to that depraved nutjob in my college years, it's enjoyable seeing his present incarnation, and knowing that THIS version of Rudy will be his lasting legacy. Even moreso than 9/11 Guiliani.

In case I missed it this go around @Black Panther , fire up the requisite MAGA timeline. I think we're 2 steps away from "But he ain't going to jail tho!! :damn:"

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

full
: "So, it's cool to snitch now?"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Whats frustrating is that so many on my side, the left, aren't keeping it 100. Maddow didn't even mention Bernie on this bill.

This is frustrating and it feels like utter crushing despair. :to:

Why doesn't Bernie give a damn about this issue? :mjcry:

Last edited: