RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Sounds like he's going to be an un-indicted co-conspirator.

I feel like Congressional Democrats are focusing on the wrong thing in terms of the protect Mueller bill. It shouldn't be about Mueller being fired. It should be about making sure the report is sent to Congress without the AG blocking it or only letting certain parts get to Congress. I know the House Democrats will just subpenoa everything, but that might get caught up in the courts and take up time even though they will win the battle.

They should come up with a bill that says once Mueller's work is done, in addition to giving the report to the AG, Mueller must also give the report to the House Speaker, House Minority Leader, House Judiciary Chairman, House Judiciary Ranking Member, Senate Majority Leader, Senate Minority Leader, Senate Judiciary Chairman, Senate Judiciary Ranking Member. Bi-partisan transparency.

I wanted to tweet a bunch of House Democrats including the general House Democrat twitter account with that idea, but my account is suspended. :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
xDCKhex.gif