RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
You have Nap in here sharing goofy theories. How are we different than those goofballs 9 years ago about the last administration?

How about Lindsey is just a piece of shyt? He just didn’t just become garbage. And let’s not forget that his big brother, Maverick was trash too.

I agree with you that he's trash but men don't move like that unless someone has the goods on you. Graham probably doesn't know the full scope of what trump and others close to trump have done but there is no doubt in my mind that someone has pulled his ho card. It's not about constituents or political matter. They got that mufukka dead to rights on something.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been saying Obama will have a dent in his legacy for this fukkery. He is the president of the United States and all he wanted to do was a joint statement with Mcconell? Idk if it was because Obama thought Trump stood no chance. But he saw all the highly classified Sigintel that made it obvious Russians had Trump by the balls. He needs to answer for allowing this shyt to happen on his watch. They even said the natsec cyberteam had operations to fukk Russia in the ass but Obama chose not to :francis:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I agree with you that he's trash but men don't move like that unless someone has the goods on you. Graham probably doesn't know the full scope of what trump and others close to trump have done but there is no doubt in my mind that someone has pulled his ho card. It's not about constituents or political matter. They got that mufukka dead to rights on something.

RICO is coming for the NRA and the GOP.

this shyt is going to go on for at least another 2 years.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I’ve been saying Obama will have a dent in his legacy for this fukkery. He is the president of the United States and all he wanted to do was a joint statement with Mcconell? Idk if it was because Obama thought Trump stood no chance. But he saw all the highly classified Sigintel that made it obvious Russians had Trump by the balls. He needs to answer for allowing this shyt to happen on his watch. They even said the natsec cyberteam had operations to fukk Russia in the ass but Obama chose not to :francis:
Not trying to clown your statement but you might just mistakenly gave The Right a reason to deflect blame from Trump.:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He probably just wanted to get the fukk away from them cacs:francis:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not trying to clown your statement but you might just mistakenly gave The Right a reason to deflect blame from Trump.:mjlol:
The right are a lost cause. I’m speaking strictly from a logical standpoint. A Russian asset was propped up by Russia to steal the election of President of the United States. Trump about to call a fake national emergency to get his wall and Obama couldn’t do anything besides a joint statement to save our country?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Obama was afraid he would be accused of interfering in the election to help Hillary.

And I'm sure he would have, so he was kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama was afraid he would be accused of interfering in the election to help Hillary.

And I'm sure he would have, so he was kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place.
He couldnt have declassified any of the intel? It’s impossible Obama wasn’t aware of the Russian Money Laundering, and Trump being completely owned by Russians. He wasn’t running for reelection so who cares what people would think? I thought the safety of America was more his job then what some right wing trolls would say?,

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
The right are a lost cause. I’m speaking strictly from a logical standpoint. A Russian asset was propped up by Russia to steal the election of President of the United States. Trump about to call a fake national emergency to get his wall and Obama couldn’t do anything besides a joint statement to save our country?
I feel you...