RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
lol you dudes really made a mueller and rosenstein smilies?

nerds:bryan:

you have no idea.

Update: Flynn sentencing fiasco. Tales of the Mueller investigation told through smilies.

full

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So where's the Russia colluding proof?

are you back with your wife :umad:

you're life is as dead and finished as the black panther
original.gif

you're a 40 year old blerd. no one reads the comics dork....well except for people who perpetually sleep on the couch :mjlol:

lol you dudes really made a mueller and rosenstein smilies?

nerds:bryan:

This clown got all of 5 post in this entire thread... Mods time to Bush this alt right faggit..... :camby:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah I don't believe that Trump indictment under seal stuff. Sounds like liberal fantasy conspiracy. I do think other members of Trump's circle are under sealed indictment. Just not him.
Breh she’s batting 90% right now you really want to bet against trump not being indicted under seal? Especially when Manafort is now a convicted felon, Flynn a convicted felon, Gates a convicted felon, Poppadop a convicted felon and countless other Russians directly connected to trump campaign and figures... you really can’t be this naive

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This clown got all of 5 post in this entire thread... Mods time to Bush this alt right faggit..... :camby:
He should be banned. He’s an alias for @I_Got_Da_Swiffer_wet_jet that only showed up after he lost a ban bet that’s supposed have him bushed until past April of 2020. Look at how few posts he has overall relative to his join date.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I had a feeling it was that chump
He posts just like that account, not even trying to use different tone and even uses the same type of insults. I still can’t believe he tried to pass himself off as intelligence community to shyt on the investigation and did it as sloppy as he did :laughingphil:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

This is @I_Got_Da_Burna. I guess he forgot his password. :mjlolhairfade:

Looks like his janitorial ass is pushing for another bid in the Bushes. :bptchallalol:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is @I_Got_Da_Burna. I guess he forgot his password. :mjlolhairfade:

Looks like his janitorial ass is pushing for another bid in the Bushes. :bptchallalol:
Check the warning on his last post. “Ban bet. 13 indicted. Account bushed until 4/24/2020”. That was May 3rd. How many indictments since then?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Breh she’s batting 90% right now you really want to bet against trump not being indicted under seal? Especially when Manafort is now a convicted felon, Flynn a convicted felon, Gates a convicted felon, Poppadop a convicted felon and countless other Russians directly connected to trump campaign and figures... you really can’t be this naive
It just doesn't seem realistic to me. If the idea is to wait until he's out of office, what if Congress (The Senate) doesn't act? What if he wins re-election on a miracle? Then the sealed indictment becomes pointless.

There may be evidence to indict Trump. I just don't think it's under seal.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm trying to piece together what the Trump team's efforts were in my head. There's so much information now that it's hard to parse it in a cohesive manner. :bpthink:

Just to clarify, and someone correct me if I'm wrong: the Trump campaign was reaching out to Russia in multiple, sometimes conflicting ways, right? :bpthink:

It seems to me, based on the info we have available, that:

1. Manafort, Trump's former campaign manager, was the one spearheading Trump campaign outreach to Russia (though other campaign officials had Russian ties as well, like Popadop, Page, and Flynn :carterpageheh::sadflynn: ).
  2. To this point, when Popadop said he had dirt on Hillary, Manafort rebuffed him. My interpretation is that Manafort already had plans in the works, and the Russian officials Manafort had ties with were much more substantial than Popadop.
  3. Manafort was messaging Kilimnik offering private briefings to Deripaska on the Trump campaign less than two weeks before Donald Trump accepted the Republican presidential nomination.
  4. Manafort was in the Trump Tower meeting, and may have been tipped off in some other way that the meeting was part of what he was trying to coordinate with his Russian contacts.

This is so crazy. :bpfacepalm:

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Mr. Trump had caught the attention of F.B.I. counterintelligence agents when he called on Russia during a campaign news conference in July 2016 to hack into the emails of his opponent, Hillary Clinton.
The fact that nobody batted an eye when he said that absolutely blew my mind :mindblown: That fukker let it be known to the world what time it was.