RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is about to be the end game. Cohen already got his time. He's heading off to jail with a clear heart and a clear mind :wow:

tumblr_pjdcdtPfeU1uewnf7o2_500.gif

I swear Marvel is timing this sh*t :wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i can't wait to see the House investigations bear fruit.
i want them to open an investigation into the russian donations to the NRA.

i want scott pruitt to get hauled in there too.
Mr. Pruitt’s head of security wanted to spend about $70,000 to replace two desks in his office suite, one with a bulletproof model.
An aide objected and the bulletproof desk was not purchased, but two other expensive desks were.

Scott Pruitt’s Wish List: Private Jets, Fancy Furniture, 24-Hour Security

this is the same guy who was renting a spot in DC for stupid cheap from a lobbyist that was lobbying him.
police broke down the door to the apartment because who the fukk knows why?

this is the same dude that had his staff try to buy a used mattress from a trump hotel.

i hate this one in a special way.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I hope they ask him about Prague.
First question: "Man f*ck everything else, were you in Prague patty-caking with the Russians or not?" :bpufedup:

"Before you answer, remember that you're under oath, Mr. Cohen." :bpshaq:

they probably wont. They're working with Mueller's office to know "what not to ask"

This hearing will just get some serious things on the record and let Mueller do his job...

www.nytimes.com/2019/01/10/us/politics/michael-cohen-testify-trump-congress.html

"On Thursday, Mr. Cummings said he was consulting Mr. Mueller’s office to ensure that he did not hinder its efforts."

This is going to be a carefully coordinated precision strike against Trump et al :whoo:

giphy.gif