RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Thanks. I can't stand to look at him or listen to him at this point. I switch the channel or mute whenever I see him talking.

I was talking to a Muslim dude a few weeks ago and the discussion moved into politics and he brought up an interesting point I hadn't really thought of. But he said he had to stop watching him completely, because it had gotten to the point where he sees Trumps face more then he sees his own face. I didn't even realize that the same could be said for me. I've now made it a conscious effort to not watch or look at him anymore.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We are in the Matrix
It's shyt like this that really makes me think we are in the lower levels of some kind of simulation and the only reason why we don't truly know it is because it would fukk up whatever system that we're plugged in to.

Either that or some perverse fukked up interdimensional version of The Truman Show

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I think she's really underestimating the power trump's base has on the GOP; unless the report implicates many other gop'ers in congress or the party as a whole, they ain't going to do much.
If McConnell was smart, he would get his party to vote to convict/remove Trump that way they can reshape the Republican party to the way they want it.

But, McConnell seems scared so he'll say something like, "It's too close to the election we dont wanna interfere in the 2020 election therefore Trump should stay in office. Besides, the 2016 election was a long time ago."

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
If McConnell was smart, he would get his party to vote to convict/remove Trump that way they can reshape the Republican party to the way they want it.

But, McConnell seems scared so he'll say something like, "It's too close to the election we dont wanna interfere in the 2020 election therefore Trump should stay in office. Besides, the 2016 election was a long time ago."
Ironically, the reason they still maybe holding on to Trump is the simple fact that they can hang everything on him to sidestep a mass implosion of their party.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The crazy thing is if you're into conspiracy theories most conspiracy theorists will tell you that one of the rules of the free masons is they are required to tell you what they're going to do. Even if its through obscure references. Usually movies or tv, but it's up to you to decipher what's real and what's fake.:mjgrin:

He not a mason he has too much hate in him. Masons agenda is to achieve their goals for their brotherhood. Everything Trump does is for racism and white supremacy world wide.

Which means he not reading the Islamic writings or admitting Africans are the bearings of knowledge.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That assumes:

1. That McConnell and others actually care about something (the "Party" or the "Country") greater than their own narrow personal interests. They don't.

2. McConnell and many others aren't directly related/implicated to all of these shenanigans. They are.

If McConnell knew that the GOP at large was innocent bystanders in all of this, they would've gotten rid of trump long ago. Definitely before the midterms. McConnell and the rest of these a$$holes know that the corruption runs very deep. And even worse, the Mueller investigation keeps opening up new lines of inquiry that reach further and further into the core of the GOP. The investigation into possible Russian info warfare in exchange for sanctions relief has metastasized into foreign lobbying violations, inauguration funding and straw donors, NRA donations, Turkey/Saudi Arabia/Israel, Russian oligarchs donating to GOP heavy hitters, Devos family, Mercers, Cambridge Analytica (how many other GOP politicians did they help?), Treasury granting sanctions relief etc. This is why the GOP is going to the mats over this Russia shyt. Even the pols that are innocent are putting up the appearance of a fight - because this is a fight for the survival of the party as they know it.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
My wife tell me last night, why doesn't someone just kill him. :dead:

I told her that would be worse because he would be a martyr.

She says, at least he's be the fukk out of there.:dead:
shyt my mom said he probably would take a head shot and live, then become the Anit-Christ keeping his followers brain washed.:dead: