RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

The crazy thing is if you're into conspiracy theories most conspiracy theorists will tell you that one of the rules of the free masons is they are required to tell you what they're going to do. Even if its through obscure references. Usually movies or tv, but it's up to you to decipher what's real and what's fake.:mjgrin:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The crazy thing is if you're into conspiracy theories most conspiracy theorists will tell you that the one of the rules of the free masons is they are required to tell you what they're going to so. Even if its through obscure references. Usually movies or tv, but it's up to you to decipher what's real and what's fake.:mjgrin:

yup, the rule of consent.
but they are so shady with the way they do it.
if you don't understand the symbology they are using then it's your fault for not heeding the warnings.
in their eyes you would be conceding to them out of ignorance as they draw you nearer to the light....:banderas:

this shyt goes deep.
:gurl:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
if you don't understand the symbology they are using then it's your fault for not heeding the warnings.
in their eyes you would be conceding to them out of ignorance as they draw you nearer to the light....:banderas:

this shyt goes deep.
32 degrees :wow:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:dead:

But you have to listen to what I said. I said concrete. Not steel. I don't know if you know but steel is more powerful than concrete and much harder to go through and frankly harder to go over. It's true. Concrete you can bust right through. So that's why I said concrete. But we need a steel wall. Steel slats that are see through.

Thanks. I can't stand to look at him or listen to him at this point. I switch the channel or mute whenever I see him talking.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Thanks. I can't stand to look at him or listen to him at this point. I switch the channel or mute whenever I see him talking.
My wife tell me last night, why doesn't someone just kill him. :dead:

I told her that would be worse because he would be a martyr.

She says, at least he's be the fukk out of there.:dead:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The crazy thing is if you're into conspiracy theories most conspiracy theorists will tell you that one of the rules of the free masons is they are required to tell you what they're going to do. Even if its through obscure references. Usually movies or tv, but it's up to you to decipher what's real and what's fake.:mjgrin:

this shyt goes deep.

IT'S CALLED LESSER MAGIC :infocrazy:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
My wife tell me last night, why doesn't someone just kill him. :dead:

I told her that would be worse because he would be a martyr.

She says, at least he's be the fukk out of there.:dead:

this morning my girl got out of bed and said "i wish trump would die".
i rolled over and said "nah, he needs justice".

i swear to god this happened a few hours ago.