RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not really

If they don't show it, he will paint them in a corner as being "fake news" or deceptive

So they are screwed either way.

Explain to me again why letting Trump lie live on air with full theatrical backdrops is a good idea? Take the hit and tell him :camby:. Even if they show it, it doesn't change the Fake News perspective of the Maga FOLKS. So that argument is already moot. Folks need to start actively pushing back against this. Let him run to Fox.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
So they are screwed either way.

Explain to me again why letting Trump lie live on air with full theatrical backdrops is a good idea? Take the hit and tell him :camby:. Even if they show it, it doesn't change the Fake News perspective of the Maga FOLKS. So that argument is already moot. Folks need to start actively pushing back against this. Let him run to Fox.

Yes! Thank you. I keep saying this same thing to people I talk to, i can't understand why these news outlets keep giving him and his cronies a place to spread their bullshyt. They're worried if they don't, he'll call them fake news? He's going to call you fake news any-fukking-way! Stop playing into their hands :angry:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yes! Thank you. I keep saying this same thing to people I talk to, i can't understand why these news outlets keep giving him and his cronies a place to spread their bullshyt. They're worried if they don't, he'll call them fake news? He's going to call you fake news any-fukking-way! Stop playing into their hands :angry:
They do it for ratings. Msnbc hardley if ever has on Conway or Sanders , Miller. None of those morons make their way there. CNN is a whore.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I gotta just take a break from this whole entire shyt show... it's starting to get to me i think.
It's therapeutic do just put this thing on ignore for even a day. It'll be here again the next morning. This is gonna last long af, we still in the beginning.

Edit: and don't watch CNN, they feed the pig.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

36B7641F00000578-3716148-image-a-4_1469898868114.jpg