RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I suspect some indictments from Mueller to back bytch boy 45 up to cancel his press conference lol
Prepare to be let down. My deadline for Mueller to drop indictments on Corsi and Stone is before the state of the union address. Doesn't seem like that's going to happen either.:mjcry:

Patience is really wearing thin. The longer Mueller takes, the more likely Trump finishes his first term.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Prepare to be let down. My deadline for Mueller to drop indictments on Corsi and Stone is before the state of the union address. Doesn't seem like that's going to happen either.:mjcry:

Patience is really wearing thin. The longer Mueller takes, the more likely Trump finishes his first term.
i think mueller is going to wait until his term is done. he's hoping trump loses re-election then he'll unleash the flutes. he doesnt want to risk being accused of causing trump to lose the election by releasing big facts in election season. if he doesnt unleash the flutes soon, he wont until 2020 election over

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
i think mueller is going to wait until his term is done. he's hoping trump loses re-election then he'll unleash the flutes. he doesnt want to risk being accused of causing trump to lose the election by releasing big facts in election season. if he doesnt unleash the flutes soon, he wont until 2020 election over
The main interest in this investigation is that it leads to impeachment and removal. If that's not what it leads to, then I have zero interest in this investigation. Waiting until after the 2020 election is too long and people will lose interest by then.

Originally I thought Mueller had to be done by April for there to be any sort of impeachment, but now he probably has to be done by next month and that's not going to happen.

I've come to accept the fact that Trump is finishing his first term. Damn shame he crapped on the intelligence agencies, courts, FBI/DOJ while siding with the enemy and was allowed to have a full term in office.