RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
boston is garbage.
they don't have a grid for roads, just cowpaths that got turned into walkways that got turned into streets.
no street signs either.

this isn't just "fukk boston" either, fukk new england.

clown ass region of the north east needs to fall back.
fukk i look like going to a package store for beer?
what do you mean i can't get beer at a gas station or grocery store?
and you can't buy booze on sundays.....:dead:

and fukk their sports fans too.
i was stopped at a red light at an intersection in RI one day.
i had my NY fitted on and NY plates on my car.
there was a laundry truck that had a green light but wasn't moving.

the guy got out of the truck, walked into the middle of the intersection, gave me two middle fingers and said "fukk New York".
he got back in his truck and drove off.

i'm sitting at the red light watching this clown like :dwillhuh::mjlol:
these boston and new england fans have the only napoleon complex with New York.

not the only time something like that happened to me either.
Let em live, Orb!!! God damned!
Before I was a family man, and slowed my roll, I did the dirtiest, nastiest, just fukking filthy things in Providence. fukking gross, my wife can never find out type shyt. That city can never be cleaned of the nasty. Made my trip to Burbon Street seem like I was visiting a monastery.
And Celts 4EVAH, KID

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Yall really don't know about Armand Hammer and Al Gore's dad, huh?

I try to keep telling yall its WAY deeper than rap...read the shyt I'm trying to put yall on...Russia is really OUT HERE....

:sas1:

NYTIMES 1998: Gore Rejected C.I.A. Evidence of Russian Corruption

NYTIMES 2000: THE 2000 CAMPAIGN: THE VICE PRESIDENT; Gore Family's Ties to Oil Company Magnate Reap Big Rewards, and a Few Problems

Theres a very real possibility Gore was in DEEP with Russia... :sas2:

(to his credit Al Gore Jr said he was there on a climate change mission :mjpls: )

Last edited:
Daps
Let em live, Orb!!! God damned!
Before I was a family man, and slowed my roll, I did the dirtiest, nastiest, just fukking filthy things in Providence. fukking gross, my wife can never find out type shyt. That city can never be cleaned of the nasty. Made my trip to Burbon Street seem like I was visiting a monastery.
And Celts 4EVAH, KID
:dame:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
many white nationalists hate foreigners (esp mexicans etc) and feel more threatened by them ,than they do black people

Not true. They really should hate especially Chinese people more than Blacks. Chinese are actually an economic and military threat whereas Blacks relatively speaking don't have shyt and just want to do our own thing, but white supremacists have a special obsession with Blacks. Even go on ***** /pol/ and all they talk about is n*gger n*gger n*gger, very little vitriol towards the Chinese who they should be threatened by. WS aren't doing targeted violent attacks on Asian Americans either, just Blacks.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true. They really should hate especially Chinese people more than Blacks. Chinese are actually an economic and military threat whereas Blacks relatively speaking don't have shyt and just want to do our own thing, but white supremacists have a special obsession with Blacks. Even go on ***** /pol/ and all they talk about is n*gger n*gger n*gger, very little vitriol towards the Chinese who they should be threatened by. WS aren't doing targeted violent attacks on Asian Americans either, just Blacks.

The idiots posting 23 hrs a day on reddit aren’t setting the agenda nor will they be leading their political groups. They are fukking simpletons.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The idiots posting 23 hrs a day on reddit aren’t setting the agenda nor will they be leading their political groups. They are fukking simpletons.

You realize the current President reposts things that come from these simpletons? Isn't Stephen Miller, one of his most trusted advisors who drafts many of POTUS' most vile policies, one of those simpletons? Very unwise to think people don't listen and act on the propaganda from places like ***** and reddit.

There is no such thing as an American 'White nationalist' who truly wants to live in harmony with Blacks but not Asians and other foreigners. We can't keep being tricked so easy like that.