RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hh2h5C3.gif

oB0Sun8.gif

THE FEDS ARE ON SIMONA MANGIANTE'S ASS!!!!

:weebaynanimated:​

we know, baby... :FBIMuellerLaugh:

...we know...:muellercmonson:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jim Webb instantly reminds me of this weird answer he gave at the debates,

This goodie popped up when I was finding that too, interesting flip "that is not about race...and also I do support Affirmative Action for African Americans"

breh, i mentioned this a while ago and lot of people tried to shyt on the idea but eventually what will happen (if i had the time id write something more formal on this) is that the white nationalist movement will try to make inroads within the black community by agreeing to keep affirmative action for black people and extending it to poor whites (ann coulter posted something to this effect a while back). a lot of people on sites like this wouldnt understand b/c they havent experienced much outside of their comfort level, but there are many black people who are less concerned with being friendly with (or fighting against) white people and just want to be left alone (in other words not be actively discriminated against). their hatred/distrust of white people is directly related to how white supremacy affects their ability to provide for their families, and no more. they're not social justice activists, don't care about metoo and other liberal ideas and socially are very conservative etc. many white nationalists hate foreigners (esp mexicans etc) and feel more threatened by them ,than they do black people. they would never want their sons/daughters to marry one, but they don't sit around yelling N word all day...they probably have black friends/neighbors/co-workers that they personally like. sounds counterintuitive but i honestly think this is going to be a strategy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
breh, i mentioned this a while ago and lot of people tried to shyt on the idea but eventually what will happen (if i had the time id write something more formal on this) is that the white nationalist movement will try to make inroads within the black community by agreeing to keep affirmative action for black people and extending it to poor whites (ann coulter posted something to this effect a while back). a lot of people on sites like this wouldnt understand b/c they havent experienced much outside of their comfort level, but there are many black people who are less concerned with being friendly with (or fighting against) white people and just want to be left alone (in other words not be actively discriminated against). their hatred/distrust of white people is directly related to how white supremacy affects their ability to provide for their families, and no more. they're not social justice activists, don't care about metoo and other liberal ideas and socially are very conservative etc. many white nationalists hate foreigners (esp mexicans etc) and feel more threatened by them ,than they do black people. they would never want their sons/daughters to marry one, but they don't sit around yelling N word all day...they probably have black friends/neighbors/co-workers that they personally like. sounds counterintuitive but i honestly think this is going to be a strategy.

:sas1:

I got suspended for trying to explain this to people on here that Richard Spencer is actually pretty left wing economically. Not all white nationalists are really the same. If you look at the groups who went to the Charlottesvile Rally, theres a lot of ideological diversity there and if you don't understand them, you can't figure out how to deal with them.

But more to your point, this is a very common theme with guys like Jared Taylor.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/dpwamv/when-malcolm-x-met-the-nazis-0000620-v22n4

https://nationalpost.com/news/the-weird-time-nazis-made-common-cause-with-black-nationalists

George_Lincoln_Rockwell_nation_of_islam.jpg

:sas2:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:sas1:

I got suspended for trying to explain this to people on here that Richard Spencer is actually pretty left wing economically. Not all white nationalists are really the same. If you look at the groups who went to the Charlottesvile Rally, theres a lot of ideological diversity there and if you don't understand them, you can't figure out how to deal with them.

But more to your point, this is a very common theme with guys like Jared Taylor.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/dpwamv/when-malcolm-x-met-the-nazis-0000620-v22n4

The weird time Nazis made common cause with black nationalists

George_Lincoln_Rockwell_nation_of_islam.jpg

:sas2:

full

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
damn my bad, tittays are official

you can tell she a freak

fukkd up for saying this but i have a feeling she got nudes out there

A few comments:

1) She's sexy as hell in this video and currently
2) Boston is a shyt city (I grew up in CT and regularly went to Boston. Trash city, trash streets that have like 15 different directions at an intersection, trash accent, trash food, good clam chowder :manny:)
3) Who is this playing on the video? I could have sworn that was Of Montreal, but it says "Phoenix." Of Montreal should be suing this "Phoenix" band. They sound exactly the same :patrice: