RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You needed a podcast to show you mittens is made of terry cloth that means very soft?

I guess you forgot the Secretary of State candlelight dinner.
I think you missed the point...an R has to take up the responsibility of downing Trump to maintain the R image while agreeing with his policies and taking no real action to go against him. That person in the new congress was guessed to be Romney, low and behold, his op-ed.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I think you missed the point...an R has to take up the responsibility of downing Trump to maintain the R image while agreeing with his policies and taking no real action to go against him. That person in the new congress was guessed to be Romney, low and behold, his op-ed.
I don’t think it’s downing. I think it’s pure misdirection. I think their antics are coordinated.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

One interesting question for the New Year to Trump and his people would be, if Obama was the worse president ever like Trump says, why does he compare himself to Obama constantly? Don't the best try to compare themselves to the best? Why isn't he comparing himself to Lincoln or Eisenhower?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Judicial Watch is very concerned abt the costs of Mueller's security detail. https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-doj-for-special-counsel-robert-muellers-security-detail-costs/?utm_source=deployer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newswatch&utm_term=
After Manafort's forfeitures, the Mueller investigation will have paid for itself. Trump spawn and their Trump Org travel, however, remain an anvil on the American taxpayers.
12:00 PM - Jan 2, 2019

Last edited: