RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
1. Stop calling into The Majority Report with your long ass stories about mentoring kids. No one cares THAT much.

2. Last week :win:

I’m tryin and have successfully gotten the kids I work with twice a week to take an interest in this investigation so they can be informed. Using call of duty as a starter I was able to make some headway.

You might post on a message board but the real work is what happens offline. Which Michael and Matt personally went into detail about when the call was over.

Imagine being so pathetic that of all the things you could insult it’s my work with youth/homeless/refugees instead of the myriad of problems I’ve had in my life.

Your favorite political commentator fukks with me to the point where when I’m calling in I let him know and he signals my call, meanwhile you can’t even get this message board to co-sign you.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I’m tryin and have successfully gotten the kids I work with twice a week to take an interest in this investigation so they can be informed. Using call of duty as a starter I was able to make some headway.

You might post on a message board but the real work is what happens offline. Which Michael and Matt personally went into detail about when the call was over.

Imagine being so pathetic that of all the things you could insult it’s my work with youth/homeless/refugees instead of the myriad of problems I’ve had in my life.

Your favorite political commentator fukks with me to the point where when I’m calling in I let him know and he signals my call, meanwhile you can’t even get this message board to co-sign you.
I ignored that hindu fakkit in his own thread and I suggest you all do the same

Thread is only updated with relevant information now:wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

negro if I cared what the coli thought of me, I'd have been LONG gone :mjlol:

stop trolling

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Explain this shyt breh!!
Deripaska owned a bunch of shyt in Montenegro.

Deripaska is basically a Kremlin front man.

Montenegro pushed Deripaska out.

Montenegro was getting farther away from Russian influence.

Manafort was used to help push Montenegro towards Russia.

Montenegro caught a bunch of Russian backed people plotting to overthrow the government

Remember this picture?

Thats the PM of Montenegro Trump fukking shoved.

Why does Trump have so much weirdness around Montenegro? For some reason?

This is just ANOTHER front area where Trump is losing his shyt.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Explain this shyt breh!!

I'll give nap this; he sees the big picture.

Montenegro has access to the Adriatic Sea.
russia would love to have sea ports that worked all year round.

look at a map and you will see that russian access to the ocean is fukked because of how far north they are.

they have east coast access but they gotta deal with the power that the US, China, and everyone else in that region are already flexing.

the Mediterranean and Eastern Europe are low hanging fruit for russia.

they are making a push westward and this is a manifestation of it.
it's the highest potential gain with the lowest potential loss.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter