RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So this is for everyone saying Mueller is taking too long. Twitter journalists following the money and uncovering crimes daily without any paperwork. Imagine what Mueller has. This is a big and deep hole. This investigation gonna take about 3 years minimum .

the investigations that have branched off of the main investigation probably have investigations branching off of themselves.
even after Mueller wraps his shyt up, all these other nuggets of shyt they have uncovered are going to have to be looked into.
it must be overwhelming.

this whole thing may not come anywhere near wrapping up for a decade.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
is that supposed to be a cigar lounge? :russ:

next time set up a modern table where the wood finishing hasn't rotted away from sitting in a backyard for over a decade.
Wait, we're criticizing him for going to a friend's house to have drinks and smoke cigars now?

Y'all nikkas weird mayne.:hhh:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Don’t let the general trump retardation smoke screen you. We just ha a Russian spy plead guilty to being a Russian Spy committing conspiracy against the USA in concert with high level GOP folks and the NRA!
I'm actually more intrigued about what she has to say versus anybody else.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
full
giphy.gif

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

Brehs, I know a lot of us post tweets and the like but I have a good presence on Sam Seders show , on this call (I’ve already marked it in the video) I got Michael brooks to buy into the Russia shyt and gain some
Confidence that even beyond the Russia case that the campaign finance will go to jail .

I also discuss 6-9, stanning AOC and how MR listeners helped raise 200$ so I could buy a drone for my son, as well as basically we also discuss that the NY AG restoring the feeling and wants all the smoke. I know some folks in this thread said “I don’t contribute anything etc etc” but in real life, on this call I also show how to link the trump craziness to black ops 2 and teach others how deep this shyt goes.

I hope y’all are entertained.also, come February I’m starting my own podcast co signed by Michael brooks himself

Is your Call on the Podcast Version?I usually download it now and then