RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Papadop is such a fukking dumbass.

Dude has really convinced himself that he's so important that the CIA, the Secret Service, and the FBI all got together to come up with an insidious plot to ruin his reputation. :wow:

And if you poll Republican voters on this next week, probably 75% of them will agree with him. :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this guy.....nap cant win with yall. now his taste in table decor is terrible.
I really can't :manny:

And the mods allow this sort of chicanery to fester and derail a well intentioned thread.:camroncmon:

Pay attention to the constant offenders, and what they post. Not once have you seen any of these guys post anything of value, relevance, or importance.

They literally exist to troll and nothing else. People have been banned from this thread for way less.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
full
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Brehs. The US Government knows the hackers :wow:

Yall gotta read the whole thread and click on the tweets because there's over a hundred of them beyond the half dozen I shared. this shyt is insane. They got the hackers down pat :wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I really can't :manny:

And the mods allow this sort of chicanery to fester and derail a well intentioned thread.:camroncmon:

Pay attention to the constant offenders, and what they post. Not once have you seen any of these guys post anything of value, relevance, or importance.

They literally exist to troll and nothing else. People have been banned from this thread for way less.

:heh:the nerve of this fukkin guy

:heh:50 warning points but he can't be banned because of some issue they're not even allowed to tell us about

:mjgrin: