RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Greenwald is such a phoney. He is an openly gay man who sympathizes with Russia, a place where they routinely beat and kill LBGT peeps. How he looks himself in the mirror each morning is beyond me.
He took the money years ago, sold his integrity for a check.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Are you white? Spicy white?

New Breach: Facebook Bug Reveals 6.8 Million User's Private Photos - Just got this in my email. This is literally like the 4th one in two months. :picard:
LOL, don't put liking bad body, crater face russian girls on all white folk. You could tie a tether ball and a rope to her head and keep the kids amused for 2 1/2 hours.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
They gonna take Manafort’s last remaining home in Palm Beach...the only place his wife has to stay. I bet she moves south to Dade :mjlit:
:merchant: You think Uncle Luke has a spot on the roster? Maybe a "legacy" contract, come off the bench for flag day cruises?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
:stopitslime:

senorrinhatch
NEW: Hatch on Comments He Made Earlier This Week about Accusations Against President Trump: "At a time when faith in so many of our institutions is at an all-time low, I regret speaking imprudently."

Full statement here --> https://www.hatch.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=releases&id=5D5C96B3-0B4D-4988-97B6-D9EA99A8D640 … #utpol
2:18 PM - Dec 14, 2018
Washington,D.C.—Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT) issued the following statement about comments he made earlier this week about accusations made against President Trump:

Earlier this week in an unplanned hallway interview with CNN, I made comments about allegations against the President that were irresponsible and a poor reflection on my lengthy record of dedication to the rule of law.

While I don’t believe Michael Cohen is any kind of reliable voice in this process, I have expressed confidence in Bob Mueller and his investigation countless times, including writing in the Wall Street Journal that hemust be allowed to complete his investigation. Last October, when Paul Manafort and Rick Gates were indicted, I said, “I believe that it’s in the best interest for all parties involved to allow Bob Mueller to conduct a full and vigorous investigation.” More recently, this August I acknowledged that the campaign finance allegations were “some serious charges, and they can’t be ignored.”

I continue to believe that, and when we see Mueller’s full report and the complete filings from the New York U.S. Attorney’s office, we can determine the path forward. While I believe the President has succeeded in a number of important policy areas, that success is separate from the validity of these investigations, which I believe should be allowed to run their course.

I also said in the unplanned hallway interview that “you can make anything a crime under the current laws.” I’ve long believed our criminal code is simply too large. I’ve proposed legislation to reduce overcriminalization, simplify our criminal code, and reinvigorate criminal intent requirements. (See here, here, here, here, and here.) But at a time when faith in so many of our institutions is at an all-time low, I regret speaking imprudently. I don’t believe the President broke the law, but one of the core principles of our country is that no one is above the law. That means anyone who does break the law should face appropriate consequences.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@RVAwonk
NEW: Trump's inaugural committee, which is now under criminal investigation, paid the Trump Organization for rooms, meals & event space at the company’s DC hotel, according to interviews, internal emails & receipts reviewed by WNYC and ProPublica. https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-inc-podcast-trumps-inauguration-paid-trumps-company-with-ivanka-in-the-middle …
2:47 PM - Dec 14, 2018

@NatashaBertrand
! "Ivanka Trump was involved in negotiating the price the hotel charged...A top inaugural planner emailed Ivanka and others at the company to 'express my concern” that the hotel was overcharging for its event spaces, worrying of what would happen 'when this is audited.'"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

b6IoUbJ.gif

Last edited: