RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Carol City to be exact :steviej:

tenor.gif

Daps
"Flynn was so talkative, and had so much time for them, that Strozk wondered if the National Security Advisor did not have more important things to do that have such a relaxed, non pertinent conversation with them"

"He always seemed to bring the subject back to terrorism"

"He talked about various subjects-including the presidents knack for interior design"

:deadmanny:

His decor is tacky as hell. All that gold
:hhh:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The mods gotta take control of this shyt with @∆y = f(∆x) at some point. I shouldn't have to report each time he's reposting and spamming full articles through each page of this thread. It's fukking ridiculous and cluttering up the thread something fierce.

How many people is this account? It's nuts.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mods gotta take control of this shyt with @∆y = f(∆x) at some point. I shouldn't have to report each time he's reposting and spamming full articles through each page of this thread. It's fukking ridiculous and cluttering up the thread something fierce.

Why don’t the mods just take ownership of the thread so that we can all just ignore Nap? He is ridiculous. Nap can’t stand that @Blackfyre keeps scooping so he results to attention whoring.

At the very least, he should be forced to delete the duplicate posts or be bushed.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Who are the mods ?

@FAH1223 and @tru_m.a.c

Why don’t the mods just take ownership of the thread so that we can all just ignore Nap? He is ridiculous. Nap can’t stand that @Blackfyre keeps scooping so he results to attention whoring.

At the very least, he should be forced to delete the duplicate posts or be bushed.

I report each one I see and they've deleted a lot today but he needs to be removed from this thread permanently. He gets temp-bans for a while and the thread is amazing, then he's let back in and the thread becomes a mess all over again. The vast majority of us are tired of it.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm still laughing at the idea that Christie would take that job

If I'm him, I go to the WH just to entertain myself with the idea that Trump thinks that I'd take the job

Then decline it. Chris Christie is a piece of shyt but he's not 100% stupid....a blind man could see the iceberg ahead :russ:

Also why don't we just ban Nap until the next Congress? How about it?

I'm sick of the whining and complaining and extra shyt, just ban the motherfukker til Jan 3 and be done with it

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

@∆y = f(∆x) Needs to learn how to use the fukking spoiler function so he can copy and paste those articles in there