RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

The Hill

Just now ·
BREAKING: The Senate Intelligence Committee believes multiple people who have testified in its ongoing Russia probe lied under oath, and will soon refer the names of suspected liars to special counsel Robert Mueller to investigate.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Senate Intel will refer more cases of suspected lying under oath to Mueller
This could mean more criminal charges in the future.

Oh now the GOP senate want to be on Mueller’s good side :mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What

The Hill

Just now ·
BREAKING: The Senate Intelligence Committee believes multiple people who have testified in its ongoing Russia probe lied under oath, and will soon refer the names of suspected liars to special counsel Robert Mueller to investigate.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Senate Intel will refer more cases of suspected lying under oath to Mueller
This could mean more criminal charges in the future.

I see Mr. Burr (Senate Intel Chair) wasn't bullshytting... :ohhh:

Richard Burr: ‘If You Lie to Us, We’re Going to Go After You’

Daps
I've NEVER seen anyone IRL wearing a MAGA hat. How about everyone else here? I'm 1000% sure I'd say something to them if my child is not with me. I was very aggressive when I was younger but with age I'm not too quick to try to fight someone but lately...the rage I feel, I'm going to end up fukking someone up or getting my ass beat. Everytime @fact goes on his rants, I feel like he's in my head, reading my thoughts. His words are me AF.
MAGAts are everywhere here. Not sure how its like other places but a lot of people around here never took down their Trump signs. I was walking home a week ago and this decrepit old man wearing a MAGA hat smiled and said hello to me. Was shocked to be honest but I just hit him with an :mjpls: and kept it moving

I like the fact they wear those bright red hats, it makes them easy to spot. It's easy for me to keep my cool around them because it boils down to the fact I've dealt with evil my whole life, but MAGAts are the lowest of all evils. They're stupid and easily manipulated. I can't even hate them because they rank on the same level as cows to me.

I keep saying this but I want to see comprehensive studies done on these people. How similar are their brains to psychopaths, what's their capacity for empathy, maybe even IQ tests. We all know Trump supporters are stupid, but the levels to their willful ignorance and sheer lack of knowledge just seem far greater than stupid. Its like they need their own word