RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

New FBI Raid Of Alderman Ed Burke’s Office In Chicago City Hall

how you get raided twice?! :laff:

NjDvdc1.gif

O7O9gqo.gif

d3LSd7q.gif

That means they found the goods the first time and double backed for EVERYTHING.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i'm in chicago and for those who don't know, burke is one of those cats that everyone knows is dirty but he's been around for 50 years, has dirt on everyone and is owed favors by everyone else...he is mobbed up, corrupt as fuk but has always managed to avoid the feds. he represented trump for property tax issues and his wife is a IL supreme court justice.

now, it's possible that none of this is related to mueller. could be related to 1) his overseeing the city's workmens compensation program, where he and his people will allow their friends etc to get paid for BS injuries (most likely with a kickback) and punish people on his shyt list, 2) mob shyt...he's best friends with a mobster business man that gets ALL kinds of city contracts...the mob is still very powerful and is in a bunch of legitimate industries...even rahm was like :hubie: when people wanted him to take away the mobster friends airport janitorial contract

BUT, I can see one way it might be mueller related. think about mueller's strategy. he finds someone and squeezes them until they decide to tell on someone above them. it's not even an open secret that burke is mobb'd up and corrupt. it's just OPEN. my guess is that with people like him, the feds know they can swoop them up at any time. perhaps they've been letting burke slide all this time until they need him to get some bigger fish? if they know he can help them with money laundering as well as other various financial crimes perpetrated by trump (related to trump tower chicago), maybe they decide this is the perfect time to put burke in a vice and see if he's willing to talk?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:whew: hopped off that Tulsi Gabbard train 2 weeks into learning about her
:ufdup: y'all still have time

In the 1930s, German nationalists embraced the 19th-century theory that Europeans and the original Sanskrit speakers of India who had built the highly developed Sanskrit civilisation - which white supremacists wanted to claim as their own - come from a common Indo-European, or Aryan, ancestor. They subsequently built their racist ideology on the assumed superiority of this "pure" race.

That's actually a must read article. I will dig further. Thanks breh.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited: