RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If Nunes don’t get hit with charges Mueller can’t go down as goat. The man clearly at minimum committed Obstruction of Justice. At worst part of the conspiracy.
He’s prob in a sealed indictment... You in here questioning Mueller’s effectiveness did you forget he took down real crime families and real killers? Stop acting like Mueller scared of these backyardigans in the GOP

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Definitely on the disgruntled bytch list in Durbins office. I went off so bad earlier last yr, I had to email and apologize. They took the time to call me and I was just on the phone going off on some young intern, probably. Absolutely have to keep your cool with them lol
NEver apologizes to these devils. With enough pressure they’ll do wha we want

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@NBCPolitics
New York Attorney Gen.-elect Letitia James says she plans to launch sweeping investigations into President Trump, his family and "anyone" in his circle who may have violated the law. https://nbcnews.to/2EpIvpz
8:06 AM - Dec 12, 2018
James outlined some of the probes she intends to pursue with regard to the president, his businesses and his family members. They include:

• Any illegalities involving Trump's real estate holdings in New York, highlighting the October New York Times investigation into the president's finances.
  • The June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a Russian official.
  • Examine government subsidies Trump received, which were also the subject of Times investigative work.
  • Whether he is in violation of the emoluments clause in the U.S. Constitution through his New York businesses.
  • Continue to probe the Trump Foundation.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

full

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

She don’t need to say shyt just do it with no fan fare.. let your actions speak and nothing more..

But since there are already open investigations in NYS on trump and his family all she will be doing is overseeing the investigations.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know why trump was so heated? This is going to sound so stupid but I’d bet any amount of money it’s true.

There was a point when Pelosi mentioned the “trump shutdown.” He didn’t catch it at first then he realized it seconds later and you could see the annoyance/frustration in his face. Someone had done to him what he does to everyone else. He is such a small person that it’s childish shyt like that which gets to him the most.

It’s why he ended up basically accepting it and saying that he wouldn’t even let Pelosi/Schumer take the blame. It’s his way of having the final word. But his mind is so incapable of seeing the big picture and moving beyond minor petty grievances that he didn’t realize it was a mistake until afterwards.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

You guys remember that Lou Dobbs used to have a primetime CNN show right?

Lou Dobbs needs to die. :kanyebp:

I'm not advocating violence against him or anyone like him, mind you. Not in the slightest. :whoa:

But cancerous ideologies from older generations like these will only be weakened if the people holding them die off. :kanyebp:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You know why trump was so heated? This is going to sound so stupid but I’d bet any amount of money it’s true.

There was a point when Pelosi mentioned the “trump shutdown.” He didn’t catch it at first then he realized it seconds later and you could see the annoyance/frustration in his face. Someone had done to him what he does to everyone else. He is such a small person that it’s childish shyt like that which gets to him the most.

It’s why he ended up basically accepting it and saying that he wouldn’t even let Pelosi/Schumer take the blame. It’s his way of having the final word. But his mind is so incapable of seeing the big picture and moving beyond minor petty grievances that he didn’t realize it was a mistake until afterwards.

That's exactly what happened. Also Pence looked like the wife in an abusive marriage watching as her husband goes off and hoping he'll calm down before they get home and he can take it out on her.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

This definitely makes sense.

Trump is like a boxer who only protects his head because he thinks body shots don't matter. :russ:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

And he was trying to play Pelosi by calling her by her first name when he was annoyed..

She’s a straight wolf, trump was clearly in over his head and he knows it..

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I'm not advocating violence against him or anyone like him, mind you. Not in the slightest. :whoa:

But cancerous ideologies from older generations like these will only be weakened if the people holding them die off. :kanyebp:
This kind of post makes my mouth water *pause*

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County

does this nikka know who does the work of the Federal Departments?! Working class people are in those offices. Some are GS-5's making 40k a year. He thinks a Gov shutdown only affects politicians!?

:hhh:

Daps
does this nikka know who does the work of the Federal Departments?! Working class people are in those offices. Some are GS-5's making 40k a year. He thinks a Gov shutdown only affects politicians!?

:hhh:

Who is the largest employer of African-Americans in the country? They know that it will hurt black people disportionally especially at the lower end of the socioeconomic scale. That’s why they don’t care.

The pesky “liberals” entrenched within government “masquerading” as scientists, economists, and law enforcement “create” the facts that “inconvenience” their talking points. Sending them home to stop their work of proving them wrong is why they don’t care.

Why would the political party that thinks there should be “less government” and currently control the government care about the government shut down? Especially when the people who vote them in and believe their lies and fallicies don’t care if affects them because they think it’s going to keep other people from getting their “hard earned” money?